Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Well, why not? Another October Newb here
Hi there. Name's Israfel. Call me Isra or Rafi. Kind of obsessed with dragons. (I may have flitted about the edges of the Otherkin society when I was younger, but... well... let's not talk about that.) Long-time fan of NeonDragon's art. Been keeping an eye on the game since before it started, but I wasn't sure I needed another time-sink browser game. Gave into the temptation on Monday and have already splurged on gems and spent creepy amounts of time staring at my colorful clan. I'm gonna fit right in, aren't I? Love to have a few more friends, especially (but not exclusively) other October Newbs. I figure we can help each other out, yeah? Also I need people to throw baby dragons at. Planning to focus mostly on Fae and Imperials. Mostly. No one favorite gene or color in mind yet. Figure I'll just experiment and see what I like. I'm starting off with this golden progen, along with a slew of adoptees. Let's do this thang. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/68979/6897809_350.png[/img]
Hi there.

Name's Israfel. Call me Isra or Rafi. Kind of obsessed with dragons. (I may have flitted about the edges of the Otherkin society when I was younger, but... well... let's not talk about that.)

Long-time fan of NeonDragon's art. Been keeping an eye on the game since before it started, but I wasn't sure I needed another time-sink browser game. Gave into the temptation on Monday and have already splurged on gems and spent creepy amounts of time staring at my colorful clan.

I'm gonna fit right in, aren't I?

Love to have a few more friends, especially (but not exclusively) other October Newbs. I figure we can help each other out, yeah? Also I need people to throw baby dragons at.

Planning to focus mostly on Fae and Imperials. Mostly. No one favorite gene or color in mind yet. Figure I'll just experiment and see what I like.

I'm starting off with this golden progen, along with a slew of adoptees. Let's do this thang.
6897809_350.png
83814_1000.png
@Israfel

Welcome, Israfel! I also joined this recent time around, mostly after a few months of missing the registration windows. XD I've got a few friends that started off earlier than I did, and spent far too much time trying to convince me. Similar to you, I was a little worried about the time sink aspect of the game, but it's too addicting to matter right now. XD

Your progen looks awesome already - very nicely done!
@Israfel

Welcome, Israfel! I also joined this recent time around, mostly after a few months of missing the registration windows. XD I've got a few friends that started off earlier than I did, and spent far too much time trying to convince me. Similar to you, I was a little worried about the time sink aspect of the game, but it's too addicting to matter right now. XD

Your progen looks awesome already - very nicely done!
zyvrj7C.pngguoba.pngpYAz4OB.png Magma.png k7HrJTA.png
Hey wow! You're progen looks amazing! I wish I had t he funds, but I've been earning treasure by playing the fairground games to buy dragons from the auction house. I'd love to trade babies with you or something! I have a batch that's gonna be born in about three days.
Hey wow! You're progen looks amazing! I wish I had t he funds, but I've been earning treasure by playing the fairground games to buy dragons from the auction house. I'd love to trade babies with you or something! I have a batch that's gonna be born in about three days.
@TaliWitch

Funny thing... I can't get most of the fairground games to work. I think it's something wrong with my flash program, or whatever they run on. I can do higher-or-lower, and that's about it. Part of why I just gave in and threw money at gems to get myself started.

I was lucky, too. Like @Falconair I had a friend who was well-established in the game already and kept me up to date on the registration day. Got two of my dragons from her, but I didn't want to be a total mooch.

Love to trade babies, though. I don't have high hopes for my current clutch... didn't like the random 1st gen the game gave me, and set up the breeding before I knew that I could buy scrolls to change his look. Future clutches should be nice, though, since I've been using the scrying workshop to figure out which pairs will work best.
@TaliWitch

Funny thing... I can't get most of the fairground games to work. I think it's something wrong with my flash program, or whatever they run on. I can do higher-or-lower, and that's about it. Part of why I just gave in and threw money at gems to get myself started.

I was lucky, too. Like @Falconair I had a friend who was well-established in the game already and kept me up to date on the registration day. Got two of my dragons from her, but I didn't want to be a total mooch.

Love to trade babies, though. I don't have high hopes for my current clutch... didn't like the random 1st gen the game gave me, and set up the breeding before I knew that I could buy scrolls to change his look. Future clutches should be nice, though, since I've been using the scrying workshop to figure out which pairs will work best.
83814_1000.png
@israfel

Haha well I'm just winging it. And hoping for the best. Although my progens are simple, I want to make a clutch of simple babies. I know having top genetics is a big deal, and I luckily bought up some cool dragons in the auction house with nice genes, but I don't mind if they aren't "perfect" as long as they look pretty.
@israfel

Haha well I'm just winging it. And hoping for the best. Although my progens are simple, I want to make a clutch of simple babies. I know having top genetics is a big deal, and I luckily bought up some cool dragons in the auction house with nice genes, but I don't mind if they aren't "perfect" as long as they look pretty.