Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | H-Hello everyone! ;u;
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I joined a few hours ago, and I've got to say this looks like a fun place so far. >u<

Um, so I wanted to introduce myself. I'm EpicPrussia, or Krysty if you wanna call me that. And I love dragons. I also love roleplaying, that's always fun.

I hope this'll be a good place to make friends! I-I'm honestly kind of shy. Just a little. But I'm sure I'll warm up to this new place soon.
I joined a few hours ago, and I've got to say this looks like a fun place so far. >u<

Um, so I wanted to introduce myself. I'm EpicPrussia, or Krysty if you wanna call me that. And I love dragons. I also love roleplaying, that's always fun.

I hope this'll be a good place to make friends! I-I'm honestly kind of shy. Just a little. But I'm sure I'll warm up to this new place soon.
tumblr_p27o7vllRE1wvvm88o2_100.pngaKplmXE.pngaesq82D.giftumblr_p3si82TwzG1vamgqko2_100.pngVoUM5dh.gif
Heya, *Wave*. I'm new as well, but it seems like a cool place so far. Y'know. Even if a bit...quiet on the welcome threads ._." Ah well. Let's make the most of the game, yeah? =)
Heya, *Wave*. I'm new as well, but it seems like a cool place so far. Y'know. Even if a bit...quiet on the welcome threads ._." Ah well. Let's make the most of the game, yeah? =)
*Nods* I'm certainly enjoying the game so far. :3 I'm assuming the other threads are more populated than this one.

I just decided to come here in case anyone wanted to say hello to the newbie! XD
*Nods* I'm certainly enjoying the game so far. :3 I'm assuming the other threads are more populated than this one.

I just decided to come here in case anyone wanted to say hello to the newbie! XD
tumblr_p27o7vllRE1wvvm88o2_100.pngaKplmXE.pngaesq82D.giftumblr_p3si82TwzG1vamgqko2_100.pngVoUM5dh.gif
Same here =D And yeah...>.> Seems most of the people in the newbie thread are us noobs ourselves ._.
And yeah. >.> Though after a while i kinda was like 'meh' and decided to start saying hi to others myself XD
Same here =D And yeah...>.> Seems most of the people in the newbie thread are us noobs ourselves ._.
And yeah. >.> Though after a while i kinda was like 'meh' and decided to start saying hi to others myself XD
Hello! I wish a good welcome here, I am new as well! I can say that so far, the game is fun and I met very nice people!
Hello! I wish a good welcome here, I am new as well! I can say that so far, the game is fun and I met very nice people!
I'm not terribly new considering I would mess around on my friends account, and she let me keeps some dragons on hers, but welcome! :D And no need to be shy, though I am shy myself sometimes sooo. Dx
I'm not terribly new considering I would mess around on my friends account, and she let me keeps some dragons on hers, but welcome! :D And no need to be shy, though I am shy myself sometimes sooo. Dx
tumblr_inline_nrj53lAKh41rbfe8q_500_zpsqiquog40.gif
Hello, newbies! Sorry, it's kind of hard to welcome everyone since there are just so many people ^^; but I for one am happy to meet you all! If y'all have any questions I can answer 'em to the best of my (albeit limited) ability, or you can head on over to the Help Center for a more professional response
Hello, newbies! Sorry, it's kind of hard to welcome everyone since there are just so many people ^^; but I for one am happy to meet you all! If y'all have any questions I can answer 'em to the best of my (albeit limited) ability, or you can head on over to the Help Center for a more professional response
asdfg tons of people came here when I wasn't paying attention! XDD

Thanks for coming to say hello! I really appreciate it~! >u<

A friend of mine told me that this was a cool site, so I decided to sign up and well, here I am. uwu And another friend of mine gave me two cool dragons as a welcoming gift. I really like this site so far, everything's so well-drawn!

Also, thank you Deaddavetheenemy for offering help. :3
asdfg tons of people came here when I wasn't paying attention! XDD

Thanks for coming to say hello! I really appreciate it~! >u<

A friend of mine told me that this was a cool site, so I decided to sign up and well, here I am. uwu And another friend of mine gave me two cool dragons as a welcoming gift. I really like this site so far, everything's so well-drawn!

Also, thank you Deaddavetheenemy for offering help. :3
Hehe, no problem. And that's awesome that your friend gifted you some dragons. :D Quite the gift!
Hehe, no problem. And that's awesome that your friend gifted you some dragons. :D Quite the gift!
tumblr_inline_nrj53lAKh41rbfe8q_500_zpsqiquog40.gif
Yeee, very. ^^ I loved the big ol' Snapper dragon, he looks so huggable for some reason. I dunno why. And the Mirror dragon is so pretty~.

N-Not to brag or anything. XD;
Yeee, very. ^^ I loved the big ol' Snapper dragon, he looks so huggable for some reason. I dunno why. And the Mirror dragon is so pretty~.

N-Not to brag or anything. XD;
1 2 3 4 5 6 7