Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | H-Hello everyone! ;u;
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Welcome @EpicPrussia ! :D Enjoy your time in FlightRising!
Welcome @EpicPrussia ! :D Enjoy your time in FlightRising!
@DapperQueen

Yeah, I usually just roleplay one on one over private messages with people I end up meeting on there, but yeah it's pretty good for roleplaying if you just do it with one person. XDD I'm always roleplaying onSkype, too.

That's good to know! I'll have to remember that, haha. > u <
Ooh, a black and red dragon sounds cool. I wish you luck!
@DapperQueen

Yeah, I usually just roleplay one on one over private messages with people I end up meeting on there, but yeah it's pretty good for roleplaying if you just do it with one person. XDD I'm always roleplaying onSkype, too.

That's good to know! I'll have to remember that, haha. > u <
Ooh, a black and red dragon sounds cool. I wish you luck!
tumblr_p27o7vllRE1wvvm88o2_100.pngaKplmXE.pngaesq82D.giftumblr_p3si82TwzG1vamgqko2_100.pngVoUM5dh.gif
@MorningGlory

Thank you very much! < 3
@MorningGlory

Thank you very much! < 3
tumblr_p27o7vllRE1wvvm88o2_100.pngaKplmXE.pngaesq82D.giftumblr_p3si82TwzG1vamgqko2_100.pngVoUM5dh.gif
You are very welcome @EpicPrussia! cx
You are very welcome @EpicPrussia! cx
@Morning Glory

Also, thank you for friending me! I hope we can be good buddies! > u
@Morning Glory

Also, thank you for friending me! I hope we can be good buddies! > u
Lol yep @EpicPrussia < 3 and No problem :3
Lol yep @EpicPrussia < 3 and No problem :3
@EpicPrussia

I'm always on Skype. XD It's just my go to thing with talking or rping with people. Though I haven't done any rps with friends over PMs before. I mostly just stick to Skype. I worry about messages not delivering, and stuff. XD Skype I know I'll always get the message.

Yeah. I've noticed some of the familiars that they post up in the marketplace is actually a lot less in the Auction House. Like the Hedgehog for example. It's always nice to double check both places to see what is best. :) I do that all the time. But yes. :D I hope I can put of a forum that I'm looking for one that's colored nicely like that.
@EpicPrussia

I'm always on Skype. XD It's just my go to thing with talking or rping with people. Though I haven't done any rps with friends over PMs before. I mostly just stick to Skype. I worry about messages not delivering, and stuff. XD Skype I know I'll always get the message.

Yeah. I've noticed some of the familiars that they post up in the marketplace is actually a lot less in the Auction House. Like the Hedgehog for example. It's always nice to double check both places to see what is best. :) I do that all the time. But yes. :D I hope I can put of a forum that I'm looking for one that's colored nicely like that.
tumblr_inline_nrj53lAKh41rbfe8q_500_zpsqiquog40.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7