Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | H-Hello everyone! ;u;
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@DapperQueen

You're welcome! I found that site by looking up 'purple names' on Google, and that was the first thing to show up. I sometimes name characters I make for RP's and such after colors, so I thought I could do the same for a dragon! Thankfully it worked out well.
And thank you, I love my dragons very much~.

Ooohhh, it still looks really cool though! :3 I don't know much about Skins yet, but they sound fun to play around with. And you were indeed lucky to get a cool Skin!

Aah, I'd love to! < 3 My starter dragons are breeding at the moment, and all the eggs are reserved because I promised the friend who introduced me to this site a Tundra ( If I get one XD ), and the other friend who gave me the two dragons a baby of her choice, and I was planning on keeping the one left over. But I'd be glad to do another breeding to trade with you!
@DapperQueen

You're welcome! I found that site by looking up 'purple names' on Google, and that was the first thing to show up. I sometimes name characters I make for RP's and such after colors, so I thought I could do the same for a dragon! Thankfully it worked out well.
And thank you, I love my dragons very much~.

Ooohhh, it still looks really cool though! :3 I don't know much about Skins yet, but they sound fun to play around with. And you were indeed lucky to get a cool Skin!

Aah, I'd love to! < 3 My starter dragons are breeding at the moment, and all the eggs are reserved because I promised the friend who introduced me to this site a Tundra ( If I get one XD ), and the other friend who gave me the two dragons a baby of her choice, and I was planning on keeping the one left over. But I'd be glad to do another breeding to trade with you!
tumblr_p27o7vllRE1wvvm88o2_100.pngaKplmXE.pngaesq82D.giftumblr_p3si82TwzG1vamgqko2_100.pngVoUM5dh.gif
@EpicPrussia

Hello! Welcome to FR! I joined this last April, so I'm still a bit of a noob myself, haha c:
I hope you have a great time! (You picked the best flight)

PS I love your username!
@EpicPrussia

Hello! Welcome to FR! I joined this last April, so I'm still a bit of a noob myself, haha c:
I hope you have a great time! (You picked the best flight)

PS I love your username!
forsale_m.png3801931.png
3643491_350.png
@MatthewWilliams

Oh gosh, I'm a huge Hetalia fan. XD Judging by your name, you and I could get along greatly.
@MatthewWilliams

Oh gosh, I'm a huge Hetalia fan. XD Judging by your name, you and I could get along greatly.
tumblr_p27o7vllRE1wvvm88o2_100.pngaKplmXE.pngaesq82D.giftumblr_p3si82TwzG1vamgqko2_100.pngVoUM5dh.gif
@EpicPrussia

I bet we would x3 I'll message you if that's alright?
@EpicPrussia

I bet we would x3 I'll message you if that's alright?
karkat_by_yeoleum-d5kajpw.png
@Woofdog

Oh, thank you! < 3 I'm already having a better time than I expected, I've met so many nice people on here! ; u ;

And thanks for the compliment, so many people seem to like my username. XDD I like yours, too!
@Woofdog

Oh, thank you! < 3 I'm already having a better time than I expected, I've met so many nice people on here! ; u ;

And thanks for the compliment, so many people seem to like my username. XDD I like yours, too!
@MatthewWilliams

Sure! Message away! :3
@MatthewWilliams

Sure! Message away! :3
@EpicPrussia

I think it worked pretty well. :) I like the names you gave them. They are very pretty. And I usually try and find names that come after the elements that my dragons have. Or sometimes their colors. Like Sorbet. XD

Mhm. I got one because one of my friends on here asked me to commission art for them, and she gave me dragons, and skins. :D So that's why I have Senka and Drim.

Sure! :D I would love to do that with you. It will be fun. If you would like you can look at the dragons I have, and look at what they might look like paired up with this:
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=scrying&view=progeny

You can use that to see what possibilities you can get of babies. :D
@EpicPrussia

I think it worked pretty well. :) I like the names you gave them. They are very pretty. And I usually try and find names that come after the elements that my dragons have. Or sometimes their colors. Like Sorbet. XD

Mhm. I got one because one of my friends on here asked me to commission art for them, and she gave me dragons, and skins. :D So that's why I have Senka and Drim.

Sure! :D I would love to do that with you. It will be fun. If you would like you can look at the dragons I have, and look at what they might look like paired up with this:
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=scrying&view=progeny

You can use that to see what possibilities you can get of babies. :D
tumblr_inline_nrj53lAKh41rbfe8q_500_zpsqiquog40.gif
@EpicPrussia

Yeah, I'm still surprised almost every day by the friendliness and kindness of the community!

Yeah Hetalia's pretty popular x) I haven't seen that much myself, but I've had quite a few memorable miss-adventures with a certain Prussia cosplayer XD
@EpicPrussia

Yeah, I'm still surprised almost every day by the friendliness and kindness of the community!

Yeah Hetalia's pretty popular x) I haven't seen that much myself, but I've had quite a few memorable miss-adventures with a certain Prussia cosplayer XD
forsale_m.png3801931.png
3643491_350.png
@DapperQueen

Thank you~ >u< Kimiko's name was from the randomize name button though. XD So I don't think I can take credit for that one. It sure is pretty though!
Aaa Sorbet's name fits so well. < 3 That coloring is gorgeous.

Ohh, cool! You're lucky then!

I'll have to try some combinations out, I was playing around with that earlier with my two starter dragons after I bred them. XD It's a really useful tool!

@Woofdog

Yee~, I never expected such kindness. ;u; *Rolls in feels*

Hetalia's a great and really random anime that can actually help you a little in History class. XD I definitely recommend it if you're not easily offended by stereotypes or anything of the like. ( They don't usually do anything tooooo bad, but there are some bad jokes in there I'll admit. Especially in the English dub. xD )
@DapperQueen

Thank you~ >u< Kimiko's name was from the randomize name button though. XD So I don't think I can take credit for that one. It sure is pretty though!
Aaa Sorbet's name fits so well. < 3 That coloring is gorgeous.

Ohh, cool! You're lucky then!

I'll have to try some combinations out, I was playing around with that earlier with my two starter dragons after I bred them. XD It's a really useful tool!

@Woofdog

Yee~, I never expected such kindness. ;u; *Rolls in feels*

Hetalia's a great and really random anime that can actually help you a little in History class. XD I definitely recommend it if you're not easily offended by stereotypes or anything of the like. ( They don't usually do anything tooooo bad, but there are some bad jokes in there I'll admit. Especially in the English dub. xD )
[quote name="DapperQueen" date="2014-06-03 20:32:37"][quote name="amykinsxoxo" date="2014-06-03 20:25:48"]Hello~~ I just joined as well and I am a bit overwhelmed but enjoying myself ._. I hope you are enjoying yourself as well c:[/quote] Oh nooo! Don't feel overwhelmed! It'll get easy once you have time to really explore and get to know the website. :D[/quote] I've been reading up on some stuff c: I just did a jigsaw for half an hour lol
DapperQueen wrote on 2014-06-03 20:32:37:
amykinsxoxo wrote on 2014-06-03 20:25:48:
Hello~~ I just joined as well and I am a bit overwhelmed but enjoying myself ._.

I hope you are enjoying yourself as well c:

Oh nooo! Don't feel overwhelmed! It'll get easy once you have time to really explore and get to know the website. :D

I've been reading up on some stuff c: I just did a jigsaw for half an hour lol
1 2 3 4 5 6 7