Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Multi-Mania (Coli, Cauldron, ECT!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Welcome to Multi Mania!

Coliseum|Cauldron| Dress N' Scry | wip | Wishlist
Im subscribed! No need to ping!
Need someone to grind out some venues? Someone to transmute items for you? Someone to level fodder? Scry or dress your dragons? Well look no further, for I do all of that! For a price of course!

I do all of these services for treasure, gems, or eggs, primarily treasure as all funds I make go towards gene projects and breed changes for my dragons.

Of course since I do so many things in one spot, I have limitations that others might not have in single shops, those being:
  • I only do coli venues up to boreal wood + the mire, so no crystal pools or harpy's roost!
  • My cauldron is only lvl 11, so while I can do a few things, Im somewhat limited on the stuff I can make! If you need something made in that range then I'll gladly do it for the exp! But i'll also transmute stuff!
  • I dont charge coli by the hour, rather by battle since its easier for me to track, also I dont do lvl 25 training! Only up to 10!
  • If you want to pay with something on my wishlist (doubt it, they're pricey), then I go off of the current LAH or Marketplace price!

More info for each service will be provided in their respective sections!
Welcome to Multi Mania!

Coliseum|Cauldron| Dress N' Scry | wip | Wishlist
Im subscribed! No need to ping!
Need someone to grind out some venues? Someone to transmute items for you? Someone to level fodder? Scry or dress your dragons? Well look no further, for I do all of that! For a price of course!

I do all of these services for treasure, gems, or eggs, primarily treasure as all funds I make go towards gene projects and breed changes for my dragons.

Of course since I do so many things in one spot, I have limitations that others might not have in single shops, those being:
  • I only do coli venues up to boreal wood + the mire, so no crystal pools or harpy's roost!
  • My cauldron is only lvl 11, so while I can do a few things, Im somewhat limited on the stuff I can make! If you need something made in that range then I'll gladly do it for the exp! But i'll also transmute stuff!
  • I dont charge coli by the hour, rather by battle since its easier for me to track, also I dont do lvl 25 training! Only up to 10!
  • If you want to pay with something on my wishlist (doubt it, they're pricey), then I go off of the current LAH or Marketplace price!

More info for each service will be provided in their respective sections!
plaguebringer_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kkk4e.png
[center][size=7][font=times new roman][color=maroon] Coliseum Grinding[/size][/color] wip [size=4][font=times new roman]Coli grinding eh? Pretty boring stuff? Who wants to level fodder for hours on end? I do, thats who![/size] (Current Status: Closed [All on the list will be completed]) I do Fodder Levelling, regular grinding, and Fest grinding (if applicable) My LVL 25s [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86648271][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/866483/86648271.png[/img][/url] Mire Flier: Primary leveller (I do use them for regular venue grinding too) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78321940][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/783220/78321940.png[/img][/url] Primary grinder (I am levelling more! working on getting 2 more 25s currently!) ----- [size=6][font=times new roman] RULES/INFO [/size] [LIST] [*] Slots are first come first serve, if you dont make it on the list, then you'll have to wait! (If enough people start asking though, i'll make a pinglist you can add yourself too) [*] Theres no limit on fodder dragons! Just make sure you pick up the ones I send back asap, I have limited space. [*]Fodder levels will be PA'd with the price in the requested currency unless you're paying with a wishlist item, then it'll be a series of 2-way crs! [*] any fodder dragons or grinded items will be kept if not picked up within a week, and i'll exalt them myself and cancel the rest of the order, or hoard sell! [*]2000 battles max, but no cooldown! You can order again right after I finish yours, you'll just have to wait till im done with the others! [color=maroon][b][EXTRA] [/color] [b]I have a rather specific way of doing grinding rewards! [/b] While most coli services allow you to pay say, 10k-20k more for ALL drops, bosses, eggs, battle stones, and genes, I personally dont think it makes much sense, giving away something worth 200g for an extra 20g? Seems strange to me. So for every time you purchase services from me, [b] You pick what you want to keep vs what i'll keep![/b] If you want eggs, I keep genes and boss drops(aside from familiars), if you want genes, I keep eggs and boss drops, if you want boss drops, I keep eggs and genes, simple! Idrc abt battlestones though, unless its an eliminate which will be discussed if it happens to come up (I have yet to get an elim from coli-), if you want every last drop then i'll discuss a different price with you in PM's! ----- [size=6][font=Times New roman]PRICES[/size] [font=times new roman] Fodder leveling 1-7 = 8kt/g per dragon 8 = 9kt/g per dragon 9/10 = 10kt/g per dragon ----- [size=6][font=times new roman] VENUE GRINDING: PRICE PER 100 BATTLES [/size] Training fields-Sandswept delta = 20kt/g Silkstrewn wreckage-Bamboo falls = 25kt/g Thunderhead Savannah-Arena = 30kt/g Volcanic Vents-Boreal wood = 35kt/g Mire = 45kt/g ----- Fodder/Levelling list: 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. ----- Grinding: 1. DawnYaji [500/500 Forgotten Cave/ 0/500 Redrock, all Items kept for small exchange] 2. lemfolis [0/2k battles Redrock, eggs kept] 3. Tompillicle [0/2k battles Blooming Grove] 4. ------ COMPLETE: Takara: 10 dragons Levelled to 10
Coliseum Grinding
wip
Coli grinding eh? Pretty boring stuff? Who wants to level fodder for hours on end? I do, thats who!
(Current Status: Closed [All on the list will be completed])

I do Fodder Levelling, regular grinding, and Fest grinding (if applicable)

My LVL 25s

86648271.png
Mire Flier: Primary leveller (I do use them for regular venue grinding too)

78321940.png
Primary grinder

(I am levelling more! working on getting 2 more 25s currently!)

RULES/INFO
  • Slots are first come first serve, if you dont make it on the list, then you'll have to wait! (If enough people start asking though, i'll make a pinglist you can add yourself too)
  • Theres no limit on fodder dragons! Just make sure you pick up the ones I send back asap, I have limited space.
  • Fodder levels will be PA'd with the price in the requested currency unless you're paying with a wishlist item, then it'll be a series of 2-way crs!
  • any fodder dragons or grinded items will be kept if not picked up within a week, and i'll exalt them myself and cancel the rest of the order, or hoard sell!
  • 2000 battles max, but no cooldown! You can order again right after I finish yours, you'll just have to wait till im done with the others!

[EXTRA]
    I have a rather specific way of doing grinding rewards!
    While most coli services allow you to pay say, 10k-20k more for ALL drops, bosses, eggs, battle stones, and genes, I personally dont think it makes much sense, giving away something worth 200g for an extra 20g? Seems strange to me. So for every time you purchase services from me, You pick what you want to keep vs what i'll keep!
    If you want eggs, I keep genes and boss drops(aside from familiars), if you want genes, I keep eggs and boss drops, if you want boss drops, I keep eggs and genes, simple! Idrc abt battlestones though, unless its an eliminate which will be discussed if it happens to come up (I have yet to get an elim from coli-), if you want every last drop then i'll discuss a different price with you in PM's!
    PRICES

Fodder leveling
    1-7 = 8kt/g per dragon
    8 = 9kt/g per dragon
    9/10 = 10kt/g per dragon

VENUE GRINDING: PRICE PER 100 BATTLES

Training fields-Sandswept delta = 20kt/g
    Silkstrewn wreckage-Bamboo falls = 25kt/g
    Thunderhead Savannah-Arena = 30kt/g
    Volcanic Vents-Boreal wood = 35kt/g
    Mire = 45kt/g

Fodder/Levelling list:
    Grinding:
    1. DawnYaji [500/500 Forgotten Cave/ 0/500 Redrock, all Items kept for small exchange]
    2. lemfolis [0/2k battles Redrock, eggs kept]
    3. Tompillicle [0/2k battles Blooming Grove]
    COMPLETE:
    Takara: 10 dragons Levelled to 10
Cauldron
Active level: 11

EXP: 4150/6700

Cauldron services are actually free if you're creating an item since I need EXP, though tips are welcome!

Transmuting is not free however, and after revising the price again, I'll be doing full stacks for 110g/kt, since I need both the exp and the money, anyone who is currently on the list doesnt have to pay the extended amount however! I'm keeping track of how much the price was when you posted and will keep it that price until you order again.

Apparel and Familiar stacks will be in multiples of 5, so 5,10,15, 20 ect. and will be 2g/kt per familiar/apparel

Cauldron list:
2.DawnYaji (0/2 stacks: food/0/3 stacks: material)
3. lemfolis (0/7 stacks: trinkets)

Finished:
Irabell/Half stack trinkets
MiniMynn/Skink
MiniMynn/Toxin
Cauldron
Active level: 11

EXP: 4150/6700

Cauldron services are actually free if you're creating an item since I need EXP, though tips are welcome!

Transmuting is not free however, and after revising the price again, I'll be doing full stacks for 110g/kt, since I need both the exp and the money, anyone who is currently on the list doesnt have to pay the extended amount however! I'm keeping track of how much the price was when you posted and will keep it that price until you order again.

Apparel and Familiar stacks will be in multiples of 5, so 5,10,15, 20 ect. and will be 2g/kt per familiar/apparel

Cauldron list:
2.DawnYaji (0/2 stacks: food/0/3 stacks: material)
3. lemfolis (0/7 stacks: trinkets)

Finished:
Irabell/Half stack trinkets
MiniMynn/Skink
MiniMynn/Toxin
Dress N' Scry

Need some help scrying a dragon with pesky colors, or finding the right outfit for your forever kiddos? Heres the place to look! For 5kt/g a dragon, i'll dress them up in any theme you give me! and if im not given a theme or lore of any kind, i'll make up my own idea!

Scries on the other hand are 100% free! I love scrying dragons, especially ones with weirdo colors, though i'll happily take tips if you offer any!

All dressups and scries will be sent via pm, and has no waiting list as it takes no longer than 5 minutes normally!
Dress N' Scry

Need some help scrying a dragon with pesky colors, or finding the right outfit for your forever kiddos? Heres the place to look! For 5kt/g a dragon, i'll dress them up in any theme you give me! and if im not given a theme or lore of any kind, i'll make up my own idea!

Scries on the other hand are 100% free! I love scrying dragons, especially ones with weirdo colors, though i'll happily take tips if you offer any!

All dressups and scries will be sent via pm, and has no waiting list as it takes no longer than 5 minutes normally!
Nest Rentals

Need some red eyes for some hatchlings, or simply need extra nests for fodder? Nest rentals are open for use!

These nests are open for all, as long as you can follow a few directions!

When you rent a nest, you have to state exactly how many nests you wish to use, what currency or items you'll pay with, and if necessary, how long you'll be gone incase you have to leave for an extended time! I'll also except those in PM's after the nest has been rented, I just need some info to make things easier.

I take Treasure, Gems, Apparel, and familiars as payment, and each nest is 10+kt/g, if you wish to pay more than thats perfectly fine, just 10g/kt in value is as low as I go!

Nests:

1. EMPTY
2. EMPTY
3. EMPTY
4. EMPTY
5. LOCKED
Nest Rentals

Need some red eyes for some hatchlings, or simply need extra nests for fodder? Nest rentals are open for use!

These nests are open for all, as long as you can follow a few directions!

When you rent a nest, you have to state exactly how many nests you wish to use, what currency or items you'll pay with, and if necessary, how long you'll be gone incase you have to leave for an extended time! I'll also except those in PM's after the nest has been rented, I just need some info to make things easier.

I take Treasure, Gems, Apparel, and familiars as payment, and each nest is 10+kt/g, if you wish to pay more than thats perfectly fine, just 10g/kt in value is as low as I go!

Nests:

1. EMPTY
2. EMPTY
3. EMPTY
4. EMPTY
5. LOCKED
reserved incase I find another service I can do
reserved incase I find another service I can do
res just in case again
res just in case again
@DeathAdvocate
Half a stack would be 10k?
@DeathAdvocate
Half a stack would be 10k?
Hatchery / Brewing & Melting Shop
wXMpNU0.pngAbHPOMt.png
@IraBell

Yup! Half a stack would be 10k treasure!
@IraBell

Yup! Half a stack would be 10k treasure!
^
^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7