Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Multi-Mania (Coli, Cauldron, ECT!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@DeathAdvocate
No worries ^^
@DeathAdvocate
No worries ^^
503-A99-BA-2-E83-42-F6-8-B04-6-F6-CB8981-E06.png Wishlist
Wishlist PWYW 4 Art
Bulk Baldwin Transmutes
Clan Lorebook [Clan Lore is a WIP]
Edit: sorry for the ping! I keep forgetting ;-; Oh great! I happen to have a lot of these items on hand or on the way! I can have the full payment sent in a day or two. Can I up my order from 1,500 -> 2,000 Redrock Cove? (600g/kt) I can pay with: [item=vial of darkened sight]x2 (468kt) [item=Ancient Gene Parchment: Pachy]x1 (36kt) [item=Secondary Gene: Toxin]x1 (84kt) 468+36+84=588 (& I'll add 12kt) If possible, I'd like to res the other Toxin, Skink, Trail x2, and Poision for my next order(s)! In the mean time, I'll get Baldwin fams going^^ One last thing: for Baldwin familiars, are you also interested in the ones within your brewing level or just the ones above?
Edit: sorry for the ping! I keep forgetting ;-;

Oh great! I happen to have a lot of these items on hand or on the way! I can have the full payment sent in a day or two.

Can I up my order from 1,500 -> 2,000 Redrock Cove? (600g/kt)

I can pay with:

Vial of Darkened Sight x2 (468kt)
Ancient Gene Parchment: Pachy x1 (36kt)
Secondary Gene: Toxin x1 (84kt)

468+36+84=588 (& I'll add 12kt)

If possible, I'd like to res the other Toxin, Skink, Trail x2, and Poision for my next order(s)! In the mean time, I'll get Baldwin fams going^^

One last thing: for Baldwin familiars, are you also interested in the ones within your brewing level or just the ones above?
hFZSb6U.png o» lemfolis
o» fr+3
o» chibi art shop
o» project tracker
o» wishlist
@Takara I take both! Guess I forgot to put that there ^^

@lemfolis No worries about the pings, I dont mind at all.

I'll mark down the reserved items in just a moment, and for the familiars, I take any and all! I dont actually have any of the baldwin familiars (that I can remember at least), so any would be perfect, even if they're in my range, just means I dont have to brew them myself lol.
@Takara I take both! Guess I forgot to put that there ^^

@lemfolis No worries about the pings, I dont mind at all.

I'll mark down the reserved items in just a moment, and for the familiars, I take any and all! I dont actually have any of the baldwin familiars (that I can remember at least), so any would be perfect, even if they're in my range, just means I dont have to brew them myself lol.
plaguebringer_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kkk4e.png
Alright, I just wanted to make sure. I'll pay in gems. Should I send the over now or when you are ready? :)
Alright, I just wanted to make sure. I'll pay in gems. Should I send the over now or when you are ready? :)
P10rnB3.png
@Takara You can send them over now, and I'll grab them in a moment! Just clearing up some space in my lair ^^
@Takara You can send them over now, and I'll grab them in a moment! Just clearing up some space in my lair ^^
@Takara
@lemfolis
@DawnYaji

Still working on your guys's orders! Had some stuff come up irl, but they should all be done within the next couple of days!
@Takara
@lemfolis
@DawnYaji

Still working on your guys's orders! Had some stuff come up irl, but they should all be done within the next couple of days!
Could I get 2000 battles in blooming grove please? Happy for you to keep genes and boss drops - I honestly mostly want the Swipp stuff!
Could I get 2000 battles in blooming grove please? Happy for you to keep genes and boss drops - I honestly mostly want the Swipp stuff!
L8mhHcd.png
@tompollicle

Yup! I'll put you on the list in just a moment!
@tompollicle

Yup! I'll put you on the list in just a moment!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7