Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [lf/s] skin&accents
1 2 3 4 5
It was released back in January, but I don't totally know how much to sell for as there was nothing on the AH/forum search. Maybe 700g?
It was released back in January, but I don't totally know how much to sell for as there was nothing on the AH/forum search. Maybe 700g?
.............. VC0STZ4.png KRJo3uI.png Calypso15gb95M.gif
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
0uVMYap.png
rix3ppo.png
@XxCalypsoxX
I can do 700g!
@XxCalypsoxX
I can do 700g!
Directory.
Skin Shop | Projects | G1 sales | Current G1 Auction
code
hi! I have a copy of Kataja I might be willing to part with :D

do you happen to have any copies of your cherry blossom skin left? if not, I'm totally down to hear gem offers :3
hi! I have a copy of Kataja I might be willing to part with :D

do you happen to have any copies of your cherry blossom skin left? if not, I'm totally down to hear gem offers :3
wishlistg1 salesbadge collectionthe nest - perma sales threadblank canvas hatchery
IMG-1405.png
@mossfinch
I unfortunately don’t, I could try to get a copy by submitting it but it would look differently if I did considering I couldn’t submit the same one
@mossfinch
I unfortunately don’t, I could try to get a copy by submitting it but it would look differently if I did considering I couldn’t submit the same one
Directory.
code
@Xendra

Would you be willing to meet at 1.1kg? c:
@Xendra

Would you be willing to meet at 1.1kg? c:
that's okay! definitely down to sell it as well- how does 1.5kg sound? it's currently shelved and would take a blueprint + 550g for a reprint.
that's okay! definitely down to sell it as well- how does 1.5kg sound? it's currently shelved and would take a blueprint + 550g for a reprint.
wishlistg1 salesbadge collectionthe nest - perma sales threadblank canvas hatchery
IMG-1405.png
@Harmonywish
yes!
@Harmonywish
yes!
Directory.
code
1 2 3 4 5