Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Private Nest Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Foxlo four eggs!!
@Foxlo four eggs!!
bIGV3ms.pngtumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
@holidayblues
Heck yeah! <3
@holidayblues
Heck yeah! <3
Four eggs! This is the first nest greater than 3 that I've had in months. It's a good omen!
Four eggs! This is the first nest greater than 3 that I've had in months. It's a good omen!
MUYNhfy.png
6mVFIuV.png
dEo6ta2.png
hi! i have up to 3* nests available right now, with another one becoming available tomorrow, if you're still looking for arcane nests! [emoji=aether happy size=1] [size=2]* haven't had a reason to unlock them yet, but happy to do so if they'll be occupied! ^^[/size]
hi! i have up to 3* nests available right now, with another one becoming available tomorrow, if you're still looking for arcane nests!

* haven't had a reason to unlock them yet, but happy to do so if they'll be occupied! ^^
An adorable doodle of a Slowpoke (the Pokemon).
@Teg741
Ditto for me, I randomly got a 5 egger recently :)
Thank you for giving me your lucky nest! ^-^

@nuztalgia
Arcane pair is taken for now, but I'll ping you if everyone is full when my other pair cools down :)
@Teg741
Ditto for me, I randomly got a 5 egger recently :)
Thank you for giving me your lucky nest! ^-^

@nuztalgia
Arcane pair is taken for now, but I'll ping you if everyone is full when my other pair cools down :)
sounds good, happy to host anytime! (i'm too indecisive to breed my own dragons, lol) [emoji=fae laughing size=1]
sounds good, happy to host anytime! (i'm too indecisive to breed my own dragons, lol)
An adorable doodle of a Slowpoke (the Pokemon).
@nuztalgia
Sometimes I just close my eyes and scroll and make sure I didn't click on any breeding projects before submitting... Nesting roulette! xD
@nuztalgia
Sometimes I just close my eyes and scroll and make sure I didn't click on any breeding projects before submitting... Nesting roulette! xD
@Foxlo

Coco and Sweets have given birth to 3 eggs! They shall hatch on Tuesday, May 14th :3
@Foxlo

Coco and Sweets have given birth to 3 eggs! They shall hatch on Tuesday, May 14th :3
giphy.gif
@infinity12356
Huzzah, thank you! :]
@infinity12356
Huzzah, thank you! :]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7