Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Nature Dom Shop (PM / 2-way / PA)Offline
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 40 41
Username: SpiritX
Prepay?: Yes
Payment method: PM
Items: Love's Herald
Total: 8.5kT

Thank you!
Username: SpiritX
Prepay?: Yes
Payment method: PM
Items: Love's Herald
Total: 8.5kT

Thank you!
Sales
93287172.png
/G1s & Sales!93298253.png Cv6WIk6.png
IvkG1o9.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png
XpItLfB.png
aaUHYLp.png
a6iF89J.png
kBHm00y.png
loimysO.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif lF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.png
[emoji=shadow rune size=1] done
done
A hatchling with insect eyes coming out of an egg. 3XiDjku.pngxORoftk.png
[b]Username:[/b] lorri12 [b]Prepay?:[/b] yes [b]Payment method:[/b] 1-way CR [b]Items:[/b] 1x [item=serenity lovestruck arrow], 1x [item=Vineyard Lovestruck Arrow], 1x [item=Snowfield Lovestruck Arrow], 2x [item=noir sweetheart bouquet], 2x [item=Lavender Sweetheart Bouquet], 2x [item=Rose Sweetheart Bouquet], 2x [item=Pale Sweetheart Bouquet], 1x [item=lovely seraph jewelry], 2x [item=love's herald] [b]Total:[/b] 8000+8000+8000+20000+20000+20000+20000+94500+20000 =218,500*0.85 =185,725T i'll send this in the CR in a second! pls lmk if i did any calculation wrong'' thank you!
Username: lorri12
Prepay?: yes
Payment method: 1-way CR
Items: 1x Serenity Lovestruck Arrow ,
1x Vineyard Lovestruck Arrow ,
1x Snowfield Lovestruck Arrow ,
2x Noir Sweetheart Bouquet ,
2x Lavender Sweetheart Bouquet ,
2x Rose Sweetheart Bouquet ,
2x Pale Sweetheart Bouquet ,
1x Lovely Seraph Jewelry ,
2x Love's Herald
Total:
8000+8000+8000+20000+20000+20000+20000+94500+20000
=218,500*0.85
=185,725T

i'll send this in the CR in a second! pls lmk if i did any calculation wrong''
thank you!
wMXAg3w.png oQlTGMl.png
@Kiomori the HibDen tracker with filters for how to choose a Gathering that has a possibility of getting the most items

the thread -> https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3107094/1#post_3107094
I also found it useful for Coli farming, "still a lot left to get here" vs "mostly farmed out other than a few odds and ends".

It may have changed since last time I saw, so please find the newest version of the Sheet linked in the creator's thread. Happy journey! Maybe you'll have stuff LINED UP so that when 1 expensive bottleneck clears, you have the loot for the next 10 quests waiting in advance!
@Kiomori the HibDen tracker with filters for how to choose a Gathering that has a possibility of getting the most items

I also found it useful for Coli farming, "still a lot left to get here" vs "mostly farmed out other than a few odds and ends".

It may have changed since last time I saw, so please find the newest version of the Sheet linked in the creator's thread. Happy journey! Maybe you'll have stuff LINED UP so that when 1 expensive bottleneck clears, you have the loot for the next 10 quests waiting in advance!
[quote name="scylla" date="2024-02-20 08:59:34" ] Username: scylla Prepay?: no (if possible) Payment method: PA Items: breed change: mirror, secondary gene: freckle, secondary gene: safari Total: 202.300t if my math is correct! thank you :) [/quote] @scylla Noted and searching! PA is OK.
scylla wrote on 2024-02-20 08:59:34:
Username: scylla
Prepay?: no (if possible)
Payment method: PA
Items: breed change: mirror, secondary gene: freckle, secondary gene: safari
Total: 202.300t if my math is correct!

thank you :)
@scylla Noted and searching! PA is OK.
@lorri12 I apologize for your wait since it's things that are always in stock. Coming up soon and sure I'll double check the math but I love how you are organized!
@lorri12 I apologize for your wait since it's things that are always in stock. Coming up soon and sure I'll double check the math but I love how you are organized!
[quote name="NerdMom" date="2024-02-20 12:23:25" ] @Kiomori the HibDen tracker with filters for how to choose a Gathering that has a possibility of getting the most items the thread -> https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3107094/1#post_3107094 I also found it useful for Coli farming, "still a lot left to get here" vs "mostly farmed out other than a few odds and ends". It may have changed since last time I saw, so please find the newest version of the Sheet linked in the creator's thread. Happy journey! Maybe you'll have stuff LINED UP so that when 1 expensive bottleneck clears, you have the loot for the next 10 quests waiting in advance! [/quote] This tracker is amazing! Thanks for sharing it! I'll enjoy playing around with it...
NerdMom wrote on 2024-02-20 12:23:25:

This tracker is amazing! Thanks for sharing it! I'll enjoy playing around with it...
@Kiomori THANKS!! I helped the creator add on the Coli and Gathering features! Eeeee good journey to you!

Other thing that made me feel glad, was end of every month I mentioned how many quests the site itself said I had left. It feels slow, but then you look at the previous month's number and you may be shocked how much got done.
@Kiomori THANKS!! I helped the creator add on the Coli and Gathering features! Eeeee good journey to you!

Other thing that made me feel glad, was end of every month I mentioned how many quests the site itself said I had left. It feels slow, but then you look at the previous month's number and you may be shocked how much got done.
out for errands - no ping means I did not see your order yet, but post as much as you want
out for errands - no ping means I did not see your order yet, but post as much as you want
[b]Username:[/b] NocturnalLegends [b]Prepay?:[/b] No [b]Payment method:[/b] 2 way CR or PA works [b]Items:[/b] [item=Breed Change: Skydancer] [item=Breed Change: Spiral] [b]Total:[/b] 616,250t In no rush, thank you in advance!
Username: NocturnalLegends
Prepay?: No
Payment method: 2 way CR or PA works
Items: Breed Change: Skydancer Breed Change: Spiral
Total: 616,250t

In no rush, thank you in advance!
54855021_Oi3tJbZLZp7x7tD.png 54850879_REYaprxTZ70dBgh.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 40 41