Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] UMA collection [LF] Gems or OC art
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@milkiemoth hello! yeah that works for me- i'll set up a private auction now!
@milkiemoth hello! yeah that works for me- i'll set up a private auction now!
unknown.png
Awesome, thank you so much!! <3
Awesome, thank you so much!! <3
4T0426g.png ~~~ Dragon Training

LF UMAs

gasp! I've been looking for Accent: Blown Sands !! What is your price on it, may I ask?
gasp! I've been looking for Accent: Blown Sands !! What is your price on it, may I ask?
z58SWFH.png Fnrx3wS.pngT0lT2WO.png
mlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.pngMf1oI42.png
DxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.png
apUeZZ4.png3qzCkO1.png
@withoutbounds super cool art, unfortunately i dont have many human ocs im actively looking to get art of atm so im going to pass for now! thank you so much for offering!

@Frostbite1370 so sorry looks like i actually sold comet ikeya-seki and forgot to edit it out of my skin ml! i'd be happy to just do 600 for extrasolar if you want cause that is totally my bad OTL

@toyhouse @velsim aaa. meenesskritums - 900g!

@panarow fight to win- 1500g , year to year 2000g ! and thank you so much!! it's by @/elberet92 !

@raiderp hello! i'd value those ones at: ddd-the dandelion 1500g impavid 1100 ! would be happy to swap for a full body sketch w colour, or a simple illustration if either of those options work for you?

@harmonywish i'd do sunseeker for 1.7-2k ? last sale info i could find was 5 years ago @ 1200g

@0hzarks 2.5k for equilibrium! your art is super lovely but doesn't really match the ocs i'm looking to get drawings of, so going to pass on the art offer for now, but thank you sm for offering!!

@mossfinch equilibrium 2.5k, the after bloom 2k, draped in rainbow 1.5k !

@epeolatry dusklit fawn - 1500g !

@bunnysox 800g for spring mood swing !

@aarune haha an oldie but a goldie ! how does 2.5k for blown sands sound?

note to self- check chained in time / angel vibes / requiem for frostwing05

if anyone finds cheaper recent sale prices for any of these skins feel free to lmk! did my best but hard to sift through all the forums haha

@withoutbounds super cool art, unfortunately i dont have many human ocs im actively looking to get art of atm so im going to pass for now! thank you so much for offering!

@Frostbite1370 so sorry looks like i actually sold comet ikeya-seki and forgot to edit it out of my skin ml! i'd be happy to just do 600 for extrasolar if you want cause that is totally my bad OTL

@toyhouse @velsim aaa. meenesskritums - 900g!

@panarow fight to win- 1500g , year to year 2000g ! and thank you so much!! it's by @/elberet92 !

@raiderp hello! i'd value those ones at: ddd-the dandelion 1500g impavid 1100 ! would be happy to swap for a full body sketch w colour, or a simple illustration if either of those options work for you?

@harmonywish i'd do sunseeker for 1.7-2k ? last sale info i could find was 5 years ago @ 1200g

@0hzarks 2.5k for equilibrium! your art is super lovely but doesn't really match the ocs i'm looking to get drawings of, so going to pass on the art offer for now, but thank you sm for offering!!

@mossfinch equilibrium 2.5k, the after bloom 2k, draped in rainbow 1.5k !

@epeolatry dusklit fawn - 1500g !

@bunnysox 800g for spring mood swing !

@aarune haha an oldie but a goldie ! how does 2.5k for blown sands sound?

note to self- check chained in time / angel vibes / requiem for frostwing05

if anyone finds cheaper recent sale prices for any of these skins feel free to lmk! did my best but hard to sift through all the forums haha

unknown.png
-opens wallet, cries a little-

would you be willing to do 5.1k for all three? that'd be 15% off, if I did my math properly.
-opens wallet, cries a little-

would you be willing to do 5.1k for all three? that'd be 15% off, if I did my math properly.
wishlistg1 salesbadge collectionthe nest - perma sales threadblank canvas hatchery
IMG-1405.png
@mossfinch yeah im happy with that!! i've sent a cr :)

equilibrium and the after bloom are two of my favourite accents, really glad they're going to a new home hehe!!
@mossfinch yeah im happy with that!! i've sent a cr :)

equilibrium and the after bloom are two of my favourite accents, really glad they're going to a new home hehe!!
unknown.png
rad! :D

yeah, I am so weak for anything with bones and flowers. zero self-control over them XD
rad! :D

yeah, I am so weak for anything with bones and flowers. zero self-control over them XD
wishlistg1 salesbadge collectionthe nest - perma sales threadblank canvas hatchery
IMG-1405.png
@titleidol

Right! I feel like I've been chasing this one for a while...

Works with me! Most recent listing for Blown Sands was at 1.5kg, and that was 3 years ago, so I think 2.5kg is a fair price. Feel free to send either a CR or PA, and thanks a bunch!
@titleidol

Right! I feel like I've been chasing this one for a while...

Works with me! Most recent listing for Blown Sands was at 1.5kg, and that was 3 years ago, so I think 2.5kg is a fair price. Feel free to send either a CR or PA, and thanks a bunch!
z58SWFH.png Fnrx3wS.pngT0lT2WO.png
mlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.pngMf1oI42.png
DxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.png
apUeZZ4.png3qzCkO1.png
900g for aaa. meenesskritums sounds good to me, but Toyhouse was here first. Should you not hear back from them I would like to buy it :)
900g for aaa. meenesskritums sounds good to me, but Toyhouse was here first. Should you not hear back from them I would like to buy it :)
1lu6sg3.gif
the seas are lovely, dark and deep...
but we have promises to keep, and miles to go before we sleep

velsim #52577, the not-quite-drowned. - wishlist | sales | accents
@velsim sounds good!

@aarune lovely! and thanks for letting me know about that sale too! :) i'll send a cr now
@velsim sounds good!

@aarune lovely! and thanks for letting me know about that sale too! :) i'll send a cr now
unknown.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7