Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] UMAs
1 2 3
would you trade demon king or faith in the sun for the skin on- [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76405447][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/764055/76405447_350.png[/img][/url]
would you trade demon king or faith in the sun for the skin on-

76405447_350.png
Lore, Literature and Lies!

Let me find YOUR dragon!!!
@Pained

Interested in and !

Last sales I can find for them are 1.5kg (from a year and a half ago) and 1kg (from 6 years ago) respectively. Would you take around 4kg for both?
@Pained

Interested in and !

Last sales I can find for them are 1.5kg (from a year and a half ago) and 1kg (from 6 years ago) respectively. Would you take around 4kg for both?
@Brandysilverfire
I actually really like that skin, so I'd be willing to trade! What do you value it at? Or would you be ok with a one to one trade with one of those skins?

@Aberration
Sky Creep-O-Mancer has had two people inquire via PMs so I'm just waiting to hear back from them first. For Nocturne Roulette, I'd be fine with 1.5kg if you're still interested in it alone!
@Brandysilverfire
I actually really like that skin, so I'd be willing to trade! What do you value it at? Or would you be ok with a one to one trade with one of those skins?

@Aberration
Sky Creep-O-Mancer has had two people inquire via PMs so I'm just waiting to hear back from them first. For Nocturne Roulette, I'd be fine with 1.5kg if you're still interested in it alone!
@Pained

No worries! Just keep me updated on it. I'll definitely go ahead and grab Nocturne Roulette for now! Just gotta sell a few eggs real quick.
@Pained

No worries! Just keep me updated on it. I'll definitely go ahead and grab Nocturne Roulette for now! Just gotta sell a few eggs real quick.
@Aberration
Will do! I'll set up a PA so you can grab it when you're ready!
@Aberration
Will do! I'll set up a PA so you can grab it when you're ready!
@Pained (fun username!) i value it at around 2kg, how much do you value the ones I asked after?
@Pained (fun username!) i value it at around 2kg, how much do you value the ones I asked after?

@Brandysilverfire
(Thanks!) Faith in the sun was released and retired less than a year ago but I can't find any forum or AH sales so I'd probably value it at 1kg. Demon King's last listed forum sale was for 1.5kg a year ago and is available for reprint with the artist for 2.2kg so I'd be happy with around 1.8kg
@Brandysilverfire
(Thanks!) Faith in the sun was released and retired less than a year ago but I can't find any forum or AH sales so I'd probably value it at 1kg. Demon King's last listed forum sale was for 1.5kg a year ago and is available for reprint with the artist for 2.2kg so I'd be happy with around 1.8kg
hm would you do faded embers+faith in the sun in exchange for effigy?
hm would you do faded embers+faith in the sun in exchange for effigy?

@Brandysilverfire
Sorry for the late reply, work has been really busy. Yes I'm good with that trade! I'll set up the CR!
@Brandysilverfire
Sorry for the late reply, work has been really busy. Yes I'm good with that trade! I'll set up the CR!
@Aberration
Just wanted to update you that Sky Creep-O-Mancer sold. Sorry about that and thank you for your patience!
@Aberration
Just wanted to update you that Sky Creep-O-Mancer sold. Sorry about that and thank you for your patience!
1 2 3