Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B/T] elemental eggs [H] t/g/items
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
I have a plague egg and I need a light egg for my birthday hatch to finish my achievement.
I have a plague egg and I need a light egg for my birthday hatch to finish my achievement.
Na5WGHa.png
@Amalgemotion

I don't mind swapping a Nature for your Plague, I'll set up a CR now. (Also, coli be like that. *shakes fist*)

@AloraDannon

Yeah, I can part with a Light egg for your Plague, I'll get a CR ready. Happy (probably early) birthday to you!

And as a general heads up to anyone that sees this, I'm probably not going to be online at all tomorrow so don't be alarmed if my responses/CR finalizations are delayed by a day. I should be on again sometime Monday.
@Amalgemotion

I don't mind swapping a Nature for your Plague, I'll set up a CR now. (Also, coli be like that. *shakes fist*)

@AloraDannon

Yeah, I can part with a Light egg for your Plague, I'll get a CR ready. Happy (probably early) birthday to you!

And as a general heads up to anyone that sees this, I'm probably not going to be online at all tomorrow so don't be alarmed if my responses/CR finalizations are delayed by a day. I should be on again sometime Monday.
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
@nauseas

Just wanted to check in with you and see if you're still interested in trading your eggs for some of my items. No worries if not, though!
@nauseas

Just wanted to check in with you and see if you're still interested in trading your eggs for some of my items. No worries if not, though!
hi there! would love to trade a shadow egg for a fire egg if you'd like
hi there! would love to trade a shadow egg for a fire egg if you'd like
______________________________ icef2.png
tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
@SheerCold

Just to make sure, you mean my Shadow for your Fire? If so, I can definitely do that!
@SheerCold

Just to make sure, you mean my Shadow for your Fire? If so, I can definitely do that!
yes sorry, i have a shadow egg and would like a fire egg!
yes sorry, i have a shadow egg and would like a fire egg!
@SheerCold

Ah, sorry, I'm low on Fire eggs myself so I'd rather not trade them away. ^_^; I misunderstood and thought you had a Fire and wanted a Shadow egg for it.
@SheerCold

Ah, sorry, I'm low on Fire eggs myself so I'd rather not trade them away. ^_^; I misunderstood and thought you had a Fire and wanted a Shadow egg for it.
ooh my mistake i misread your chart i thought the top was highest priority not highest amount, no worries then! good luck collecting :)
ooh my mistake i misread your chart i thought the top was highest priority not highest amount, no worries then! good luck collecting :)
@SheerCold

Oops, yeah, that's understandable. Good luck to you, too!

(Editing to ping.)
@SheerCold

Oops, yeah, that's understandable. Good luck to you, too!

(Editing to ping.)
@WanderingTurtle
OHMYGOODNESS i am SO SORRY your pings got lost in my very messy notifs :,O I apologize!!!

anyways!...

would I be able to trade a plague egg for the following?
  • Aerborne Halo (LAH 170g)
  • Cleaver (LAH 40g)
  • Flameforger Crucible (LAH 50g)

also, if you have any wind eggs I would happily trade 3:3 with plague eggs!(or less depending on how many you have/want) :3c
@WanderingTurtle
OHMYGOODNESS i am SO SORRY your pings got lost in my very messy notifs :,O I apologize!!!

anyways!...

would I be able to trade a plague egg for the following?
  • Aerborne Halo (LAH 170g)
  • Cleaver (LAH 40g)
  • Flameforger Crucible (LAH 50g)

also, if you have any wind eggs I would happily trade 3:3 with plague eggs!(or less depending on how many you have/want) :3c
wU5i5vK.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14