Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B/T] elemental eggs [H] t/g/items
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
[center][size=5][b][u]Acquiring Eggs[/u][/b][/size] [size=4][i]Short and simple: I'm looking for any [b]elemental[/b] eggs, and I can offer treasure, gems, and/or items in exchange.[/i][/size][/center] What kind of items? Good question! My hoard's a giant mess so it'd take me forever to sort through it and list whatever valuable stuff I'm willing to get rid of, so instead folks can post their wishlists/things they're looking for and I'll check if I've got any of it. I've been active since late 2016, so there's... a lot in there. [list] [*][i]If trading for items, I'll value the eggs at whatever LAH is for that element.[/i] [*][i]I'm also willing to buy elemental eggs, but at a flat rate of 235g/kt per egg.[size=4][b]*[/b][/size][/i] (This is because elemental egg LAHs seem to fluctuate and I've seen some around this price recently. Also I'm a cheapskate who doesn't like spending money.) [i][size=4][b]*[/b][/size] Limited time exception:[/i] I'll pay 250g/kt for Fire, Light, and Earth eggs until their numbers catch up a bit with the others I have. [/list] [rule] [center][b][u]Egg Swaps[/u][/b][/center] Also potentially willing to do straight egg swaps with people if they're looking for a particular element and I have more of that one than whichever they're offering. I've organized my egg amounts by tier for easier reference now. In general, I'll probably be willing to swap eggs for others in the same tier or lower, but less likely to swap for something in a higher tier. [center][u]Limited Time Offer[/u][/center] If anyone trades me a Fire egg(s) and wants an egg from my "highest" tier in exchange, I'll also add 15g/kt to my side of the trade. [center][i]Highest amount: [item=Unhatched Wind Egg] [item=Unhatched Lightning Egg] [item=Unhatched Plague Egg] [item=Unhatched Nature Egg] [item=Unhatched Ice Egg] [item=Unhatched Water Egg] [item=Unhatched Arcane Egg] [item=Unhatched Shadow Egg] Moderate amount: [item=Unhatched Light Egg] [item=Unhatched Earth Egg] Least amount:[/i] [item=Unhatched Fire Egg] [u][i](No need to ping, I'm subbed.)[/i][/u] [/center]
Acquiring Eggs

Short and simple: I'm looking for any elemental eggs, and I can offer treasure, gems, and/or items in exchange.

What kind of items? Good question! My hoard's a giant mess so it'd take me forever to sort through it and list whatever valuable stuff I'm willing to get rid of, so instead folks can post their wishlists/things they're looking for and I'll check if I've got any of it. I've been active since late 2016, so there's... a lot in there.

• If trading for items, I'll value the eggs at whatever LAH is for that element.
  • I'm also willing to buy elemental eggs, but at a flat rate of 235g/kt per egg.* (This is because elemental egg LAHs seem to fluctuate and I've seen some around this price recently. Also I'm a cheapskate who doesn't like spending money.)

* Limited time exception: I'll pay 250g/kt for Fire, Light, and Earth eggs until their numbers catch up a bit with the others I have.

Egg Swaps
Also potentially willing to do straight egg swaps with people if they're looking for a particular element and I have more of that one than whichever they're offering.

I've organized my egg amounts by tier for easier reference now. In general, I'll probably be willing to swap eggs for others in the same tier or lower, but less likely to swap for something in a higher tier.

Limited Time Offer

If anyone trades me a Fire egg(s) and wants an egg from my "highest" tier in exchange, I'll also add 15g/kt to my side of the trade.

Highest amount:
Unhatched Wind Egg Unhatched Lightning Egg Unhatched Plague Egg Unhatched Nature Egg Unhatched Ice Egg Unhatched Water Egg Unhatched Arcane Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg

Moderate amount:
Unhatched Light Egg Unhatched Earth Egg

Least amount:

Unhatched Fire Egg

(No need to ping, I'm subbed.)
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
[emoji=eternal youth size=1] [emoji=special eyes size=1]
Do you have an ice egg that i could trade for a plague egg?
Do you have an ice egg that i could trade for a plague egg?
waterb1.pngH9klr6C.pngMKHInJR.pngIMG-7708.png7UXlQKU.gif
@Blazestorm22

Yeah, I can swing that, I'll set up a CR.
@Blazestorm22

Yeah, I can swing that, I'll set up a CR.
Y’ello! I have an arcane egg that I’d be willing to sell or trade off! If you have blaze branches/spires of flame and any reptile animal apparel, I’m certainly interested! I’ve also been looking for the elemental antlers side from winter, and the macabre musician outfit piece!
Y’ello! I have an arcane egg that I’d be willing to sell or trade off! If you have blaze branches/spires of flame and any reptile animal apparel, I’m certainly interested! I’ve also been looking for the elemental antlers side from winter, and the macabre musician outfit piece!
Neon/Neo (any pronouns) I like vaporwave shtuffs, also the sparkle gene!
Glowy things make my brain happy :}

Please be patient! Sometimes I respond slowly, it takes me a lot of effort to type up messages. I will respond asap!
@NeonSkiez

Cool, I've definitely got some of the stuff you mentioned! I'll list them with their LAH and you can pick whichever things you're most interested in that generally add up to the egg's value. I'm not fussed if my stuff goes a little over, too. (LAH for Arcane eggs seems to be 239kt right now.)

Blaze Branches - 69kt
Spires of Flame - 59g
Ball Python - 120g
Rattle Snake - 149g
Friend Iguana - 100kt
Toad Companion - 18g
Desert Rain Frog Companion - 13kt
Marsh Frog Companion - 10g
Poison Dart Frog Companion - 148g
Spring Antlers - 95g
Summer Antlers - 65g
@NeonSkiez

Cool, I've definitely got some of the stuff you mentioned! I'll list them with their LAH and you can pick whichever things you're most interested in that generally add up to the egg's value. I'm not fussed if my stuff goes a little over, too. (LAH for Arcane eggs seems to be 239kt right now.)

Blaze Branches - 69kt
Spires of Flame - 59g
Ball Python - 120g
Rattle Snake - 149g
Friend Iguana - 100kt
Toad Companion - 18g
Desert Rain Frog Companion - 13kt
Marsh Frog Companion - 10g
Poison Dart Frog Companion - 148g
Spring Antlers - 95g
Summer Antlers - 65g
Ooh awesome!! I’d be willing to swap it for these;
Blaze -69
Toad -18
Rain frog - 13
Marsh frog -10
Spires - 59
Summer antlers - 65
For 234 total (if I’m doing my math right!) I’m completely fine with the payment being just this! Thank you so much!! I do have to go do something really quick, so if you want to send the cr I’ll completely my end when I get back!!
Ooh awesome!! I’d be willing to swap it for these;
Blaze -69
Toad -18
Rain frog - 13
Marsh frog -10
Spires - 59
Summer antlers - 65
For 234 total (if I’m doing my math right!) I’m completely fine with the payment being just this! Thank you so much!! I do have to go do something really quick, so if you want to send the cr I’ll completely my end when I get back!!

Please be patient! Sometimes I respond slowly, it takes me a lot of effort to type up messages. I will respond asap!
@NeonSkiez

Sounds good to me! I'll get started loading the CR, but no rush getting to it. ^_^ (It'll probably take me a bit to find everything to attach anyway.)
@NeonSkiez

Sounds good to me! I'll get started loading the CR, but no rush getting to it. ^_^ (It'll probably take me a bit to find everything to attach anyway.)
Back now, I’ll complete my end of the cr! Thank you very very much!! I hope you enjoy your egg and get a delightful little guy from it!! :DD
Back now, I’ll complete my end of the cr! Thank you very very much!! I hope you enjoy your egg and get a delightful little guy from it!! :DD

Hello! I'm looking for an Ice egg and an Arcane egg, and I have Plague eggs I can offer in exchange!
Hello! I'm looking for an Ice egg and an Arcane egg, and I have Plague eggs I can offer in exchange!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15