Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Apparel / Familiars / Skins / Other
1 2 3 4 5
@Idiosyncraticc Hello! If you still have that Scene: Cartographer's Office mentioned earlier in this thread, would you take this trade?

Offering: Carnivore (Aether) (LAH 40g) and 20kt

Want: Scene: Cartographer's Office (LAH 60g)

(Let me know if you have multiple scenes/want more than one carnivore!)
@Idiosyncraticc Hello! If you still have that Scene: Cartographer's Office mentioned earlier in this thread, would you take this trade?

Offering: Carnivore (Aether) (LAH 40g) and 20kt

Want: Scene: Cartographer's Office (LAH 60g)

(Let me know if you have multiple scenes/want more than one carnivore!)
adopt-sig.pngxxxrva7IHk.pngxxxroad-not-taken-button-90px.pngxxx4XpFW61.png
@cinderrain I’m sorry I put that up on the AH and it sold awhile ago. I don’t have anymore cartographer’s office things I don’t think so I’m sorry!
@cinderrain I’m sorry I put that up on the AH and it sold awhile ago. I don’t have anymore cartographer’s office things I don’t think so I’m sorry!
Haha no worries! c: Good luck with all the things you're looking for!
Haha no worries! c: Good luck with all the things you're looking for!
adopt-sig.pngxxxrva7IHk.pngxxxroad-not-taken-button-90px.pngxxx4XpFW61.png
@Beckh0und
Hi! I have vials of hypnotic sight, vial of soft sight but its clanbound if that's fine with you, a velvet buttersnake, and a false sphinx! I can go under LAH for you! Does 143g sound fine to you?
@Beckh0und
Hi! I have vials of hypnotic sight, vial of soft sight but its clanbound if that's fine with you, a velvet buttersnake, and a false sphinx! I can go under LAH for you! Does 143g sound fine to you?
EMBtZl5.pngHB70Uby.png
@Lizbert0 Hey I'm sorry but I can't do the clanbound item considering I don't need it right now, I'd just like to have it for future projects I know I'll start!
For the other two though I think that's 16g total right? Unless the hypnotic vial is clanbound as well
@Lizbert0 Hey I'm sorry but I can't do the clanbound item considering I don't need it right now, I'd just like to have it for future projects I know I'll start!
For the other two though I think that's 16g total right? Unless the hypnotic vial is clanbound as well
@Beckh0und That's fine with me! I'll send a cr.
@Beckh0und That's fine with me! I'll send a cr.
EMBtZl5.pngHB70Uby.png
I don’t have any of the special items that you’re looking for, but I do have a bunch of familiars I’ll send you for free, along with a few financial tips (the familiars are related), if you’d like.
I don’t have any of the special items that you’re looking for, but I do have a bunch of familiars I’ll send you for free, along with a few financial tips (the familiars are related), if you’d like.
how do you do, fellow kids?

wishlist | 2 much 2 hoard | Lisa Frankenstein
@beatricks Oh that'd be very appreciated thank you so much!! <3 And please let me know any financial tips. All I know currently is sell art, do coli, and play fairgrounds often but that's about it.
@beatricks Oh that'd be very appreciated thank you so much!! <3 And please let me know any financial tips. All I know currently is sell art, do coli, and play fairgrounds often but that's about it.
@Beckh0und will you be interested with clan bound soft vial?
@Beckh0und will you be interested with clan bound soft vial?
+8h, She
Light Flight
Familiars Wishlist
___ Iz0e2b4.png
Old links:
Try clean lair!
old fest:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2266216
Sell FV and CS
FkAu8Li.pngibewym8.png22aOvgY.gifCkwvckv.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngFkAu8Li.png
- Sleeping Dragon Adopt?
@Niya I'm sorry I only do ones that aren't clan bound. Tysm though! <3
@Niya I'm sorry I only do ones that aren't clan bound. Tysm though! <3
1 2 3 4 5