Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Apparel / Familiars / Skins / Other
1 2 3 4 5
Okay, I’m back. First, I want to point out that there are in-depth guides for everything I’m about to tell you, and more. Start here. Section #3 of that master post has several good guides for making money on this site. This one most resembles my approach, but I like this one a lot too. Both cover many different ways of easily making thousands of treasure daily. You definitely can too!

That said, here are my specific tips for you after seeing your posts and looking at your profile etc:
  • collect and bond with familiars. There’s no reason not to have a familiar for every dragon and to be bonding with them every day. I’ll just quote the data: raising one familiar from new to awakened will directly earn you 2980 treasure, plus six chests chests, all of which are going to contain about 6 times more treasure, and eventually as much again in gems, plus apparel and materials, and usually more familiars that you can bond with or sell. Doing the daily bonding may seem like a bother, but the treasure adds up fast (even if you didn’t earn any chests one day, bonding with 90 fams that day would net you at least 1350t, earning you almost 10 thousand treasure in a week, and that’s before the familiars level up, earn more, and give you chests to open). This is why I sent you all those fams. They’re all pretty common drops and could be sold for maybe 3-5 gems, but you could make 10x that much off each one in currency alone if you keep and awaken them.
  • don’t be scared of coli. You’ll spend 99% of your time pressing one button over and over; if you’ve ever played a pokemon game, this is easier. In addition to the dozens of guides on the forums and the people in your flight who would love to help you get started, there are people who will level up your dragons for free and even people giving away free fully leveled trainers. For reference, the level 25 mire flyers being given away in that thread can level two other dragons to level 6 in fewer than 15 minutes.
  • finally—don’t sleep on the giveaways forum, and don’t sleep on your flight. I don’t know what things are like in Arcane, but in the two flights I’ve been in there are mentoring programs, work groups, giveaways, discord communities, and they are always a great resource for advice and assistance. All in all I think most players are really generous, but sometimes you just have to be asking in the right place.

I hope these tips help you feel less “broke” and more like you can get the things you want out of the game! Best of luck.
Okay, I’m back. First, I want to point out that there are in-depth guides for everything I’m about to tell you, and more. Start here. Section #3 of that master post has several good guides for making money on this site. This one most resembles my approach, but I like this one a lot too. Both cover many different ways of easily making thousands of treasure daily. You definitely can too!

That said, here are my specific tips for you after seeing your posts and looking at your profile etc:
  • collect and bond with familiars. There’s no reason not to have a familiar for every dragon and to be bonding with them every day. I’ll just quote the data: raising one familiar from new to awakened will directly earn you 2980 treasure, plus six chests chests, all of which are going to contain about 6 times more treasure, and eventually as much again in gems, plus apparel and materials, and usually more familiars that you can bond with or sell. Doing the daily bonding may seem like a bother, but the treasure adds up fast (even if you didn’t earn any chests one day, bonding with 90 fams that day would net you at least 1350t, earning you almost 10 thousand treasure in a week, and that’s before the familiars level up, earn more, and give you chests to open). This is why I sent you all those fams. They’re all pretty common drops and could be sold for maybe 3-5 gems, but you could make 10x that much off each one in currency alone if you keep and awaken them.
  • don’t be scared of coli. You’ll spend 99% of your time pressing one button over and over; if you’ve ever played a pokemon game, this is easier. In addition to the dozens of guides on the forums and the people in your flight who would love to help you get started, there are people who will level up your dragons for free and even people giving away free fully leveled trainers. For reference, the level 25 mire flyers being given away in that thread can level two other dragons to level 6 in fewer than 15 minutes.
  • finally—don’t sleep on the giveaways forum, and don’t sleep on your flight. I don’t know what things are like in Arcane, but in the two flights I’ve been in there are mentoring programs, work groups, giveaways, discord communities, and they are always a great resource for advice and assistance. All in all I think most players are really generous, but sometimes you just have to be asking in the right place.

I hope these tips help you feel less “broke” and more like you can get the things you want out of the game! Best of luck.
how do you do, fellow kids?

wishlist | 2 much 2 hoard | Lisa Frankenstein
@beatricks Tysm! I'll try to remember all these and if not I'll come back and look! Thanks for the help! <3
@beatricks Tysm! I'll try to remember all these and if not I'll come back and look! Thanks for the help! <3
Spring sphinx familiar is currently in the grand exchange for 23,000t :)
Spring sphinx familiar is currently in the grand exchange for 23,000t :)
@Zeca18 Tysm for letting me know, but I currently only have 5 digits in treasure atm and it'll bring me down a lot ):
@Zeca18 Tysm for letting me know, but I currently only have 5 digits in treasure atm and it'll bring me down a lot ):
[emoji=pink star size=1]
[emoji=pink star size=1]
@Beckh0und i have a button sight vial if you're still looking for that, after looking on ah id sell it for like 50g/kt or whatever you were willing to offer
@Beckh0und i have a button sight vial if you're still looking for that, after looking on ah id sell it for like 50g/kt or whatever you were willing to offer
9hqcHsy.png pAONOEc.png
WYxPUv8.png G8AyR6r.png
V7wUqxW.png DoQJ9XF.png
6YtLZau.png LGvol4P.png
2iKXjpB.png l8NOdbs.png Very new, figuring things out, lore coming soon!
@Cyeayt Hey tysm! Sure I can do 50g if that's alright with you
@Cyeayt Hey tysm! Sure I can do 50g if that's alright with you
[emoji=pink star size=1]
1 2 3 4 5