Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | LF a Water nest!
1 2
Hey there! Looking for a user to take a breeding pair of mine for a bit and give their hatchlings some pretty eyes! I can do a flat payment in up to 10g/kt per nest since that's around what others seem to be paying, but if you have different pricing in mind, feel free to let me know! I'm looking for a Water nest today! (I'll be reusing this thread any time I need a nest, for now!) The current pair I'm looking to nest: [img]https://i.imgur.com/AMkYD9z.png[/img]
Hey there! Looking for a user to take a breeding pair of mine for a bit and give their hatchlings some pretty eyes! I can do a flat payment in up to 10g/kt per nest since that's around what others seem to be paying, but if you have different pricing in mind, feel free to let me know!

I'm looking for a Water nest today!

(I'll be reusing this thread any time I need a nest, for now!)

The current pair I'm looking to nest:
AMkYD9z.png
I can nest the wind pair for you, no payment needed! I guarantee I'll send you the pair and babies back once they've hatched!
I can nest the wind pair for you, no payment needed! I guarantee I'll send you the pair and babies back once they've hatched!
@FlyingIce Thank you so much! I'll send them over real quick :)
@FlyingIce Thank you so much! I'll send them over real quick :)
@Seiran I can host the lightning pair for you for free!
@Seiran I can host the lightning pair for you for free!
Happiness follows sorrow,
Only believing in tomorrow
@Vyria Thank you so much! I'll send them over! :D
@Vyria Thank you so much! I'll send them over! :D
@Seiran I can help you nesting! Just put your username on their bio and shoot me a CR please, thank you! :D
@Seiran I can help you nesting! Just put your username on their bio and shoot me a CR please, thank you! :D
@hayum Awesome, thank you so much! CR coming in just a minute!
@hayum Awesome, thank you so much! CR coming in just a minute!
Bump! Need new nests!
Bump! Need new nests!
I have an Ice nest if you’re looking for one. No payment needed! :)
I have an Ice nest if you’re looking for one. No payment needed! :)
JrZGMGx.png
dEe2UrM.png
mmoRz30.png
EhqiukA.png
5hF3FGk.png
buoMwTc.png BS4vqBB.png
B9LRNuA.png
FObX7rS.png
Q0Bai3e.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Suomi Thank you so much!! I'll send the parents in a CR!
@Suomi Thank you so much!! I'll send the parents in a CR!
1 2