Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] RETURN MY DRAGONS
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
I will accept as much as I can. I can probably sort it all out faster and easier once battle started because exalts will go. Thank you everyone for the patience and support to arcane [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=arcane rune size=1] every one of you is wonderful
I will accept as much as I can. I can probably sort it all out faster and easier once battle started because exalts will go.

Thank you everyone for the patience and support to arcane every one of you is wonderful
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
@follow

Have you received extra payment?
Also please return the parents as well
@follow

Have you received extra payment?
Also please return the parents as well
@Tanglefire

I did not but I'd rather forego payment ahjfkdh. I double checked and the parents are all in PAs to you but I can resend them for visibility's sake!
@Tanglefire

I did not but I'd rather forego payment ahjfkdh. I double checked and the parents are all in PAs to you but I can resend them for visibility's sake!
mHUvNoS.png
@follow

Asdfhjkl I would always be willing to pay you but if you want to forego it it’s fine as well I guess
Sorry I must have missed them among the other drags on you’ve been dorming for me
Thank you so much! I’ll accept at least all the parents once rollover tmr happens as my lair is rather full right now
@follow

Asdfhjkl I would always be willing to pay you but if you want to forego it it’s fine as well I guess
Sorry I must have missed them among the other drags on you’ve been dorming for me
Thank you so much! I’ll accept at least all the parents once rollover tmr happens as my lair is rather full right now
@Tanglefire

no worries!! I see it being really easy to mix up when there's so many to keep track of. take your time and good luck to your exalt fingers adhjfh!
@Tanglefire

no worries!! I see it being really easy to mix up when there's so many to keep track of. take your time and good luck to your exalt fingers adhjfh!
mHUvNoS.png
@Tanglefire I still have the 4 dragons for you, 2 adults and 2 hatchlings, sitting in CR. Would PA be easier? ^^
@Tanglefire I still have the 4 dragons for you, 2 adults and 2 hatchlings, sitting in CR. Would PA be easier? ^^
@BlueEyesneko

I’m going to sort them out tonight, I just have to go through the mercs + pre levels I have first so I was literally non stop exalting yesterday

Please don’t send pa, it’ll make everything even more difficult

Sorry for the wait and I’ll sort that out asap, really sorry
@BlueEyesneko

I’m going to sort them out tonight, I just have to go through the mercs + pre levels I have first so I was literally non stop exalting yesterday

Please don’t send pa, it’ll make everything even more difficult

Sorry for the wait and I’ll sort that out asap, really sorry
Hi @Tanglefire, you have some dragons/hatchlings still in CR from me [emoji=banescale laughing size=2]
Hi @Tanglefire, you have some dragons/hatchlings still in CR from me
Gvu2lCx.png 16454.png woVoZAh.png
6OezIjj.png
12ilQ62.png
4kekx4D.png