Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] RETURN MY DRAGONS
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
@Twizz Send me one of them via 2way and I'll swap them out for you. Just let me know what breed the other one is so I can make sure we have a chance at a 5egg!
@Twizz Send me one of them via 2way and I'll swap them out for you. Just let me know what breed the other one is so I can make sure we have a chance at a 5egg!
qA6nr0I.png vertical-spacer.pngsmall-vertical-spacer.png 5hF3FGk.pngJvUa9ma.png
mAiCJNJ.pngTlmcw5e.png
9TCvzie.pngV6RM60O.png
Qq78qBr.pngzSxEqNq.png
FvfV2kD.pngO62tc6n.png
credit-vertical.pngvertical-spacer.png
@Enekokoro

Sure thing. I'll do that right now. They're both Obelisks, so anything other than that should be good.
@Enekokoro

Sure thing. I'll do that right now. They're both Obelisks, so anything other than that should be good.
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Enekokoro

Tracker and Twist had 2 eggs. So that's 12 eggs total from the 4 pairs.
@Enekokoro

Tracker and Twist had 2 eggs. So that's 12 eggs total from the 4 pairs.
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Enekokoro hii, the nests are ready to hatch today, can you ping me when you are around so i can send them to you? :)
@Enekokoro hii, the nests are ready to hatch today, can you ping me when you are around so i can send them to you? :)
2T7Jk2l.png
@Tanglefire

Just letting you know that I sent a bunch of dragons and hatchlings to you over CR and am still waiting for you to accept.

If you can do it soon, I would be very appreciative because I have no more room in my lair. :) Thank you! <3
@Tanglefire

Just letting you know that I sent a bunch of dragons and hatchlings to you over CR and am still waiting for you to accept.

If you can do it soon, I would be very appreciative because I have no more room in my lair. :) Thank you! <3
Gvu2lCx.png 16454.png woVoZAh.png
6OezIjj.png
12ilQ62.png
4kekx4D.png
mAiCJNJ.pngTlmcw5e.png
9TCvzie.pngV6RM60O.png
Qq78qBr.pngzSxEqNq.png
FvfV2kD.pngO62tc6n.png
credit-vertical.pngvertical-spacer.png
@AnimeFan00

Hi please return the parents + babies
@AnimeFan00

Hi please return the parents + babies
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
@Alkhor @HellHarrier

Sorry for the ping, I wasn’t sure so I thought I’d confirm — have you sent the parents + babies back? My sheet doesn’t have you recorded as sent. It could have been error on my side so just checking
@Alkhor @HellHarrier

Sorry for the ping, I wasn’t sure so I thought I’d confirm — have you sent the parents + babies back? My sheet doesn’t have you recorded as sent. It could have been error on my side so just checking
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
@Tanglefire I am.they comes from Enekokoro and goes back. Ask them
@Tanglefire I am.they comes from Enekokoro and goes back. Ask them

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
@Tanglefire
I'm also traded with Enekokoro and returned the dragons and hatchling back to them
@Tanglefire
I'm also traded with Enekokoro and returned the dragons and hatchling back to them
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30