Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] RETURN MY DRAGONS
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 29 30
[emoji=arcane rune size=1]
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
3 + 4 = 7 eggs! Gems please!
3 + 4 = 7 eggs! Gems please!
NczRur1.png4rHBoET.gif
0xPMZr5.pngiphone.png
@Tanglefire Nest opened, i can offer two more nests for treasure now. sending the dragons back.
@Tanglefire Nest opened, i can offer two more nests for treasure now. sending the dragons back.
jfbAWNm.png
1 and 3 eggs from those two!
1 and 3 eggs from those two!
jfbAWNm.png
@tanglefire Hatchlings and pairs have been sent back, and my 5 nests are open for you again if you like (gems)! Also I messaged you about them, but check out this XXY one of your pairs hatched [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90589656][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/905897/90589656_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
@tanglefire
Hatchlings and pairs have been sent back, and my 5 nests are open for you again if you like (gems)!

Also I messaged you about them, but check out this XXY one of your pairs hatched
90589656_350.png
SANDSURGE SANDSURGE SANDSURGE SANDSURGE SANDSURGE
@tanglefire

15 eggs :D
@tanglefire

15 eggs :D
0000000000000-10-16-23-20231021222322.png
@Tanglefire you didn't answer my post on page 23 and also I haven't gotten any payment :3 Would appreciate it and also answer to whom do I send back the dergs when they are ready!
@Tanglefire you didn't answer my post on page 23 and also I haven't gotten any payment :3 Would appreciate it and also answer to whom do I send back the dergs when they are ready!
2T7Jk2l.png
@moomargh

Sorry, please just send both parents + hatchlings to enekokoro
I’ll send your payment in a second

————-

To everyone else: sorry about delays. I hit my head and have to rest right now. I’ll deal with it all tmr when I hopefully feel better
@moomargh

Sorry, please just send both parents + hatchlings to enekokoro
I’ll send your payment in a second

————-

To everyone else: sorry about delays. I hit my head and have to rest right now. I’ll deal with it all tmr when I hopefully feel better
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
@tanglefire

returned your hatchlings! 4 nests ready again :D
@tanglefire

returned your hatchlings! 4 nests ready again :D
Untitled_Artwork.png
@tanglefire 11 eggs!
@tanglefire 11 eggs!
Untitled_Artwork.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 29 30