Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | looking for DV / have FR gems/treasure
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@lebianism I have a draconic cat, leviathan and rosethorn eyes, and the musicians winged cello, as well as a few other misq old fest items and random totems from NPCs and apparel etc. Lmk if theres anything specific you are looking for!
@lebianism I have a draconic cat, leviathan and rosethorn eyes, and the musicians winged cello, as well as a few other misq old fest items and random totems from NPCs and apparel etc. Lmk if theres anything specific you are looking for!
4-B914-C97-9-A3-C-4320-A974-68-DF5-EF7-B715.png
@borb

I'm looking for a Orchard Historian Floral Wallpaper if u happen to have one,

but I would also be interested in ur draconic cat!
@borb

I'm looking for a Orchard Historian Floral Wallpaper if u happen to have one,

but I would also be interested in ur draconic cat!
@lesbianism unfortunately, i do not have the wallpaper. how much were you thinking for the cat?
i also have a few lower id/fodder pets in my menagerie , nothing special LOL but if you wanted to take a look, im Kil#25041
@lesbianism unfortunately, i do not have the wallpaper. how much were you thinking for the cat?
i also have a few lower id/fodder pets in my menagerie , nothing special LOL but if you wanted to take a look, im Kil#25041
@borb name ur price? I'm new 2 the economy so I'm not sure on values LOL. is there a worth guide or something?
@borb name ur price? I'm new 2 the economy so I'm not sure on values LOL. is there a worth guide or something?
@lesbianism oh dear ,,, im not good with DV economy either. let me rummage around forums!
@lesbianism oh dear ,,, im not good with DV economy either. let me rummage around forums!
@lesbianism unfortunately i cant find anything super recent price wise on either forum, but i think id be looking for something around 1kg? from the forum topics i can find, sales up to last year were around that price, but thats not a set price at all LOL im not super certain on the values either
@lesbianism unfortunately i cant find anything super recent price wise on either forum, but i think id be looking for something around 1kg? from the forum topics i can find, sales up to last year were around that price, but thats not a set price at all LOL im not super certain on the values either
@borb AHH okay thank you for looking!! I'm sorry LOL
I think I will hold off for now but definitely reach back out if I change my mind!
@borb AHH okay thank you for looking!! I'm sorry LOL
I think I will hold off for now but definitely reach back out if I change my mind!
@lesbianism no problem!
(i also did find this thread from last year selling it for about 500g in todays conversions, and id be willing to do that as well! https://dappervolk.com/forum/topic/46173-draconic-cat-back-accessory )
@lesbianism no problem!
(i also did find this thread from last year selling it for about 500g in todays conversions, and id be willing to do that as well! https://dappervolk.com/forum/topic/46173-draconic-cat-back-accessory )
@lesbianism hello! :) i'm not sure if you've been offered these items yet, but i have some beta clothes kickin' around in my DV inventory, specifically the musician's potion coat, the musician's teal hairstyle, and musician's teal cello! [img]https://i.imgur.com/3lcuJAJ.png[/img] from what i've seen they're going for 2.5kg apiece but i'd be happy to do a bundle price or go lower!
@lesbianism hello! :) i'm not sure if you've been offered these items yet, but i have some beta clothes kickin' around in my DV inventory, specifically the musician's potion coat, the musician's teal hairstyle, and musician's teal cello!

3lcuJAJ.png

from what i've seen they're going for 2.5kg apiece but i'd be happy to do a bundle price or go lower!
..................................................................... DGvY4qO.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7