Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | looking for DV / have FR gems/treasure
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I have 5million potatoes if you're still looking to trade for some currency? c: I'm flexible on the conversion rate, just let me know!
I have 5million potatoes if you're still looking to trade for some currency? c: I'm flexible on the conversion rate, just let me know!
UwPE0Qp.png
I have pets from past monthlies if you're at all interested in those. [url=https://dappervolk.com/menagerie/60641]Here's my sales pen.[/url] There's other pets in there too but I figure the monthly pets are worth the most haha. If not no worries. [emoji=guardian happy size=1]
I have pets from past monthlies if you're at all interested in those. Here's my sales pen. There's other pets in there too but I figure the monthly pets are worth the most haha.

If not no worries.
@felynn how much for the opaline faeling and seabun?
@felynn how much for the opaline faeling and seabun?
@jotunn hi there! I'd be interested in buying potatoes, just let me know ur conversion rate :-)
@jotunn hi there! I'd be interested in buying potatoes, just let me know ur conversion rate :-)
@lesbianism I guess like 1250g total for both? Lmao I don't know if the hatching item is worth more or less than the pet itself but the only thing I'm going by is selling a faeling hatch item in March for 500kp. That's all the research I got. ^^;;
@lesbianism I guess like 1250g total for both? Lmao I don't know if the hatching item is worth more or less than the pet itself but the only thing I'm going by is selling a faeling hatch item in March for 500kp. That's all the research I got. ^^;;
@felynn that works! MOUSE #1277 is my dv!
@felynn that works! MOUSE #1277 is my dv!
would you be interested in 2 of the new pai chests Scaled Storyteller Embossed Chests at 2kg each?
would you be interested in 2 of the new pai chests Scaled Storyteller Embossed Chests at 2kg each?
unfortunately the new items don't interest me but ty!
unfortunately the new items don't interest me but ty!
I’m seeing a few different conversions on the forums, would you be alright with an 800p:1g conversion rate?

Edit: For ping @lesbianism just let me know if you're still interested in trading and if so, for how much. c:
I’m seeing a few different conversions on the forums, would you be alright with an 800p:1g conversion rate?

Edit: For ping @lesbianism just let me know if you're still interested in trading and if so, for how much. c:
UwPE0Qp.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7