Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | looking for DV / have FR gems/treasure
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
trying to get into dv

I have

1130012 treasure
5000+ gems

looking for....fun stuff :-) customs, items, potatoes
trying to get into dv

I have

1130012 treasure
5000+ gems

looking for....fun stuff :-) customs, items, potatoes
@lesbianism

i have a prismatic bell which hatches into a prismatic pet if you'd like to trade? it was a beta tester item (-:
@lesbianism

i have a prismatic bell which hatches into a prismatic pet if you'd like to trade? it was a beta tester item (-:
PpBM5cS.png
@unsolved do u know how much it goes for? :-) I'd like one - I traded mine many yrs ago LOL
@unsolved do u know how much it goes for? :-) I'd like one - I traded mine many yrs ago LOL
@lesbianism

Are you interested in buying potatoes or are you looking for just pets/clothes?
@lesbianism

Are you interested in buying potatoes or are you looking for just pets/clothes?
@Mystyic I can buy potatoes!
@Mystyic I can buy potatoes!
@lesbianism

unsure, but i saw them go for around 6-12 kg a while back, though i'm unsure if that an accurate? i'd be willing to look at offers that are lower than that though! also, if you need a second prismatic bell i know @/enneagram has a spare one too
@lesbianism

unsure, but i saw them go for around 6-12 kg a while back, though i'm unsure if that an accurate? i'd be willing to look at offers that are lower than that though! also, if you need a second prismatic bell i know @/enneagram has a spare one too
PpBM5cS.png
@unsolved okay!! I think I'll hold off for now as it's out of my price range but tysm!
@unsolved okay!! I think I'll hold off for now as it's out of my price range but tysm!
@lesbianism

okay! let me know if you change your mind, i'm willing to sell it for 3-4kg since i really don't play so it has no value to me but lmk (-:
@lesbianism

okay! let me know if you change your mind, i'm willing to sell it for 3-4kg since i really don't play so it has no value to me but lmk (-:
PpBM5cS.png
@lesbianism

I have 1.5mil potatoes available for trade, do you have a ratio in mind?
@lesbianism

I have 1.5mil potatoes available for trade, do you have a ratio in mind?
hello! i have some trades lots up here if you'd like to take a look!

also, i sold my 6 digit id prismatic pup (hatched from the prismatic bell item) for 3450g not too long ago; pets have 7 digit ids now so i'd imagine the bell itself would probably be worth a bit less? :') if it might help you and unsolved with valuing it if you wanted to arrange a trade after all haha
hello! i have some trades lots up here if you'd like to take a look!

also, i sold my 6 digit id prismatic pup (hatched from the prismatic bell item) for 3450g not too long ago; pets have 7 digit ids now so i'd imagine the bell itself would probably be worth a bit less? :') if it might help you and unsolved with valuing it if you wanted to arrange a trade after all haha
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x HNTfLFk.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7