Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T/S] 100+ UMAs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@Harmonywish
I'd value it at around 3k since its a retired 20 copy print that's 4 years old now,
What would you value at? Would you be interested in 1:1 trade for Violet's Bride?
@Harmonywish
I'd value it at around 3k since its a retired 20 copy print that's 4 years old now,
What would you value at? Would you be interested in 1:1 trade for Violet's Bride?
63Nkadh.png
@Aisuruu

I'd like 2kg for antique and prima rose each, and 1.6kg for frosty rose! I'd like to keep both prima and frosty garden for trades, but a copy of frosty garden is in the AH for 1250g if you'd like to purchase it for that price!

I would like 1.8kg for sunny cottage, but I'd like to hold onto the rest of the cottage/ grove skins

@Denryu

I would like 3.5kg for that skin!

@Anor

Ah I'm a bit attached to that skin so I'd like to keep it for now or trade for skins specifically on my WL ^^' Thank you for your time though!
@Aisuruu

I'd like 2kg for antique and prima rose each, and 1.6kg for frosty rose! I'd like to keep both prima and frosty garden for trades, but a copy of frosty garden is in the AH for 1250g if you'd like to purchase it for that price!

I would like 1.8kg for sunny cottage, but I'd like to hold onto the rest of the cottage/ grove skins

@Denryu

I would like 3.5kg for that skin!

@Anor

Ah I'm a bit attached to that skin so I'd like to keep it for now or trade for skins specifically on my WL ^^' Thank you for your time though!
@Harmonywish ah well, let me know if you change your mind though!
I don’t mind adding gems on top of my offer
@Harmonywish ah well, let me know if you change your mind though!
I don’t mind adding gems on top of my offer
63Nkadh.png
@Harmonywish
I can do 3.5kg for did don't do! Will you send me a CR or should I set one up? ^^
@Harmonywish
I can do 3.5kg for did don't do! Will you send me a CR or should I set one up? ^^
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
7G6xGb.png
@Harmonywish

If Paradoxxx hasn't gotten it, I'd love to take you up on the 1kg you quoted to them for Woodlight Witch ^^
@Harmonywish

If Paradoxxx hasn't gotten it, I'd love to take you up on the 1kg you quoted to them for Woodlight Witch ^^
jA0Unwf.gif
Hello! Can I get a price check for Days Dream?
Hello! Can I get a price check for Days Dream?
autumnlog.gif wishlist
current projects
g1 sales
@Vse

I would sell it for 4kg! I'm a bit tentative on that one ^^'
@Vse

I would sell it for 4kg! I'm a bit tentative on that one ^^'
@Harmonywish could I get a price check on this accent?

@Harmonywish could I get a price check on this accent?

SKppn6R.png d3XCZt0.png u0xFVz1.png 6bJPt0y.png FjR4Q5P.png Tz9zkEa.pngrOmZsMq.png 6Gz2fDO.png einxuSg.png she/her | fr+3QNbfPfg.png
hi there! can i get a price check for happy. in my lane., the fading light, solum, and above the stars?
hi there! can i get a price check for happy. in my lane., the fading light, solum, and above the stars?

ISO >>>
20782.png 36768.png 35114.png
@libroamante

That one is 1.2kg!

@galactic

happy in my lane 1kg
the fading light 1.5kg
solum 2.5kg
above the stars 1.7kg

@libroamante

That one is 1.2kg!

@galactic