Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T/S] 100+ UMAs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
Hello! How much for ?
Hello! How much for ?
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
Hi again! I realize that when I asked about Twigs and Trinkets, I didn't look close enough on your wishlist because I do have Accent: Dione if you'd be willing to trade. If not, that's totally understandable ^^
Hi again! I realize that when I asked about Twigs and Trinkets, I didn't look close enough on your wishlist because I do have Accent: Dione if you'd be willing to trade. If not, that's totally understandable ^^
aure
she/her
fr +2
skincents
70YUgVu.png
@butcherbaby

I would like 2.5kg for snowless winter since I'm a bit attached to that one!

@Aurelyon

Hello! I think since Dione is a bit of a lower priority for me I'd prefer to keep Twigs and Trinkets, but thank you for reaching out!
@butcherbaby

I would like 2.5kg for snowless winter since I'm a bit attached to that one!

@Aurelyon

Hello! I think since Dione is a bit of a lower priority for me I'd prefer to keep Twigs and Trinkets, but thank you for reaching out!
Ah okay, would you be interested in a trade if I also offered 1.5kg? Otherwise I'll keep looking elsewhere ^^
Ah okay, would you be interested in a trade if I also offered 1.5kg? Otherwise I'll keep looking elsewhere ^^
aure
she/her
fr +2
skincents
70YUgVu.png
hi again! how much are you asking for succulent shawl?

also, I'm still interested in lovebird lullaby and I've gotten a bunch of new accents since the last time I posted, if you're interested in checking it out <3
hi again! how much are you asking for succulent shawl?

also, I'm still interested in lovebird lullaby and I've gotten a bunch of new accents since the last time I posted, if you're interested in checking it out <3
wishlistg1 salesbadge collectionthe nest - perma sales threadblank canvas hatchery
IMG-1405.png
@mossfinch

I like ! c: Would you consider trading that for lovebird lullaby?

Succulent shawl is one of the skins I'd like to hold onto and I didn't realize I had it listed by mistake >_< my apologies!

@Aurelyon

I think I will pass on Twigs and Trinkets since I'm a bit tentative on that one, but I saw on your wishlist, Would you consider that for Accent: Dione? I would understand if not though!
@mossfinch

I like ! c: Would you consider trading that for lovebird lullaby?

Succulent shawl is one of the skins I'd like to hold onto and I didn't realize I had it listed by mistake >_< my apologies!

@Aurelyon

I think I will pass on Twigs and Trinkets since I'm a bit tentative on that one, but I saw on your wishlist, Would you consider that for Accent: Dione? I would understand if not though!
no worries!

I just got Legendary Owls last night, so I'm not quite ready to part with it, alas. but one day we'll make this trade happen XD
no worries!

I just got Legendary Owls last night, so I'm not quite ready to part with it, alas. but one day we'll make this trade happen XD
wishlistg1 salesbadge collectionthe nest - perma sales threadblank canvas hatchery
IMG-1405.png
@mossfinch

I understand!! It's a lovely skin, but yes thank you for reaching out and showing me your collection! :D
@mossfinch

I understand!! It's a lovely skin, but yes thank you for reaching out and showing me your collection! :D
Hi there~ What would you price [item=Skin: v. CONTENT] at? Would you take mixed payment of treasure/gems? Eggs?
Hi there~

What would you price Skin: v. CONTENT at?

Would you take mixed payment of treasure/gems? Eggs?
3XPQ92u.png
@Harmonywish I will take it, sending a CR right over tysm
@Harmonywish I will take it, sending a CR right over tysm
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23