Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Free Light Nests
1 2
I have five light nests open for anyone looking to breed dragons with golden eyes!
  • If the nests are full, you can come on the waiting list :)
  • Everything is free - no need to send food or anything. Donations are welcome but definitely NOT required.
  • All you need to do is to pick up your dragons and hatchlings when the nesting is complete!

Nest 1 -
Nest 2 -
Nest 3 -
Nest 4 -
Nest 5 -

Send me a PM or tag me here, and we'll figure something out :)
I have five light nests open for anyone looking to breed dragons with golden eyes!
  • If the nests are full, you can come on the waiting list :)
  • Everything is free - no need to send food or anything. Donations are welcome but definitely NOT required.
  • All you need to do is to pick up your dragons and hatchlings when the nesting is complete!

Nest 1 -
Nest 2 -
Nest 3 -
Nest 4 -
Nest 5 -

Send me a PM or tag me here, and we'll figure something out :)
FR +9 | NOA | THEY/THEM

G1 SALES THREAD * FREE NEST RENTAL
@Hachiman could I possibly take up two nests? Totally alright of not tho! ^^ I have two pairs i want to part with but want to keep a hatchling of.
@Hachiman could I possibly take up two nests? Totally alright of not tho! ^^ I have two pairs i want to part with but want to keep a hatchling of.
• He/Him || They/Them
• Fr +9
Favourite dragon
Art commission info
Skin & accent shop
___________ M7v69JN.png
[quote name="@LumeDeus" date="2023-07-07 02:56:18" ] @Hachiman could I possibly take up two nests? Totally alright of not tho! ^^ I have two pairs i want to part with but want to keep a hatchling of. [/quote] For sure! :D you can send them over via CR and I'll put them on the nests asap :3
@LumeDeus wrote on 2023-07-07 02:56:18:
For sure! :D you can send them over via CR and I'll put them on the nests asap :3
FR +9 | NOA | THEY/THEM

@Hachiman thank you lots! ^^
@Hachiman thank you lots! ^^
• He/Him || They/Them
• Fr +9
Favourite dragon
Art commission info
Skin & accent shop
___________ M7v69JN.png
@hachiman I’d love the other two!
@hachiman I’d love the other two!
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@tropickle sure thing, send them over via CR whenever :D
@tropickle sure thing, send them over via CR whenever :D
FR +9 | NOA | THEY/THEM

@LumeDeus @Tropickle Nests have been hatched :D I have made CR delivery for all of your dragons!
@LumeDeus @Tropickle Nests have been hatched :D I have made CR delivery for all of your dragons!
FR +9 | NOA | THEY/THEM

x
x
FR +9 | NOA | THEY/THEM

x
x
FR +9 | NOA | THEY/THEM

@hachiman I’m back! Could I use all 4?
@hachiman I’m back! Could I use all 4?