Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s]old
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 28 29
Would you accept 1.5kg for ?
Would you accept 1.5kg for ?
Yes! Please let me know if any of them are available again!

In the meantime, could I get a price check on Rites (spiral accent) and vibe check (SD accent)
Yes! Please let me know if any of them are available again!

In the meantime, could I get a price check on Rites (spiral accent) and vibe check (SD accent)
@milkchai
I'm so sorry, that one is likely taken! :( I can absolutely let you know if it falls through!

@Gaston
No worries, and thank you too for the interest!

@Peachbug
I'll send you a PA! Thank you. :D

@Harmonywish
I'm afraid I'm firm on 2kg for that one since that was what I paid really recently for it! I also wanted to tell you that I have an offer I'm interested in on july left without a trace, so I think it's spoken for. Thank you for your offer on it, though!

@Verosa
I'll let you know as soon as possible, then! Thank you!

I'd do 1.2kg for Rites and 2kg for vibe check!
@milkchai
I'm so sorry, that one is likely taken! :( I can absolutely let you know if it falls through!

@Gaston
No worries, and thank you too for the interest!

@Peachbug
I'll send you a PA! Thank you. :D

@Harmonywish
I'm afraid I'm firm on 2kg for that one since that was what I paid really recently for it! I also wanted to tell you that I have an offer I'm interested in on july left without a trace, so I think it's spoken for. Thank you for your offer on it, though!

@Verosa
I'll let you know as soon as possible, then! Thank you!

I'd do 1.2kg for Rites and 2kg for vibe check!
@morn EDIT nvm i just bought a copy lol
@morn EDIT nvm i just bought a copy lol
Scorchpaw Prowler
I'll take Rites for 1.2kg! I think I'll pass on vibe check for right now. But do let me know about the Imp accents! Thank you ^_^
I'll take Rites for 1.2kg! I think I'll pass on vibe check for right now. But do let me know about the Imp accents! Thank you ^_^
@milkchai
Noted! I'll wait a little to hear back from the others who were interested and let you know. :D Thank you!

@Verosa
I'll send you a PA for Rites, and I absolutely will! Thank you so much!
@milkchai
Noted! I'll wait a little to hear back from the others who were interested and let you know. :D Thank you!

@Verosa
I'll send you a PA for Rites, and I absolutely will! Thank you so much!
@morn

I'd love to buy it! ^^
@morn

I'd love to buy it! ^^
OIbsnRi.gifdzT3M3t.gifgXvZtcu.gif
58yLF8U.gifTQXnxTL.gifzArBvGw.gif
ccjG9y7.gifJsKGQtM.gifUfu6hdk.gif
@morn

hello! i apologize if this skin has already been spoken for or asked of already, but I was very interested in Rites for M Spiral. Do you have a ballpark price for it? :0 thank you!
@morn

hello! i apologize if this skin has already been spoken for or asked of already, but I was very interested in Rites for M Spiral. Do you have a ballpark price for it? :0 thank you!
oDEhtZ6.gif
Call me Beo!
FR +0
they/them

· · ·
about
wishlist
@Wrath
I'll send you a PA, thank you!

@ichorus
It sold just recently and I hadn't removed it from the list yet. :( I'm so sorry about that!
@Wrath
I'll send you a PA, thank you!

@ichorus
It sold just recently and I hadn't removed it from the list yet. :( I'm so sorry about that!
@morn
Hello! I see there's a handful of offers at the moment but I wanted to know how 15kg is looking for this UMA? I can pay it today. I mostly wanted to ask if you were still looking for offers!

@morn
Hello! I see there's a handful of offers at the moment but I wanted to know how 15kg is looking for this UMA? I can pay it today. I mostly wanted to ask if you were still looking for offers!

OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
fFNApWQ.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
S3J5uo7.png
Open to all Pings/PMs. Don't be shy, I'd love to chat!

Beasts collected: 1070. If you're offering any familiars I'm missing, please contact me!
u6ogC2Q.gif
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 28 29