Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s]old
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 28 29
@cholesky
1kg for Sweet, and I'm looking for 12kg-ish each for eistibus and Israfel!

@IndigoCat
Would you be okay with doing 2.5kg for sand in our eyes?

@iaqo
If they're passed on or if I don't hear back soon from the people who asked about them, I'll let you know! Thank you. :D

@Brightflight
Hi! :D I'd do 6kg for Sunlit Orchard!
@cholesky
1kg for Sweet, and I'm looking for 12kg-ish each for eistibus and Israfel!

@IndigoCat
Would you be okay with doing 2.5kg for sand in our eyes?

@iaqo
If they're passed on or if I don't hear back soon from the people who asked about them, I'll let you know! Thank you. :D

@Brightflight
Hi! :D I'd do 6kg for Sunlit Orchard!
Hi! I'm interested in the following accents and I wanted to know if you still have them on hand and what price you may be looking for for them:

Viii. Strength
A window to beyond
Black sheep
Hi! I'm interested in the following accents and I wanted to know if you still have them on hand and what price you may be looking for for them:

Viii. Strength
A window to beyond
Black sheep
fay
they/them | +2 FRT
check out my accents ty

3C1BFFw.png
@Fay
Hello! I do still have all of those! I'm wanting 2kg for VIII. Strength, 1kg for A Window to Beyond, and there's an offer of 10kg on black sheep!
@Fay
Hello! I do still have all of those! I'm wanting 2kg for VIII. Strength, 1kg for A Window to Beyond, and there's an offer of 10kg on black sheep!
@morn okay! i can take viii. strength and a window to beyond : ) i might come back with an offer for black sheep since i just had some of my skins come in (depends on how quickly ppl pick up their PAs lol...), but obvs don't wait on me if you have someone buying
@morn okay! i can take viii. strength and a window to beyond : ) i might come back with an offer for black sheep since i just had some of my skins come in (depends on how quickly ppl pick up their PAs lol...), but obvs don't wait on me if you have someone buying
fay
they/them | +2 FRT
check out my accents ty

3C1BFFw.png
@Fay
I'll send you PAs for them! And I still have other people I'm waiting to hear back on for that one, so there'll still be some time! Thank you so much. :D
@Fay
I'll send you PAs for them! And I still have other people I'm waiting to hear back on for that one, so there'll still be some time! Thank you so much. :D
Hello! May I get a price check on the following:

Hesperidean
Hanahaki Disease

Thank you!
Hello! May I get a price check on the following:

Hesperidean
Hanahaki Disease

Thank you!
May I know the prices of these please?
May I know the prices of these please?
@Verosa
Hello! :D I'm looking for 5kg for Hesperidean and 6kg for Hanahaki Disease, although I'm still waiting to hear back from users about them. Would you like to know if they pass on them?

@Gaston
I'd be looking for 8kg for third sleeping eye, 10kg for terre promise, and 1.5kg for cactus :)!
@Verosa
Hello! :D I'm looking for 5kg for Hesperidean and 6kg for Hanahaki Disease, although I'm still waiting to hear back from users about them. Would you like to know if they pass on them?

@Gaston
I'd be looking for 8kg for third sleeping eye, 10kg for terre promise, and 1.5kg for cactus :)!
Don't have enough to buy them comfortably right now. Still thank you though!!
Don't have enough to buy them comfortably right now. Still thank you though!!
@morn

Awesome I can do 1.5kg for Bella Rosa Crimson :)
@morn

Awesome I can do 1.5kg for Bella Rosa Crimson :)
9WT9rXz.gifezgif.com-gif-maker_5.gifvJSpImf.gif
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 28 29