Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Nests - 10kt/g per nest
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52
[center][font=sylfaen][size=6]venatore's nest rentals[/size][/font][/center] [center][img]https://imgur.com/E14xtlF.png[/img][/center] [font=sylfaen][size=5]I love hatching new dragons - unfortunately, I'm limited in the number I can nest at any one time. To help curb my urge, I'm looking for folks who don't mind lending out their nests to earn a little bit of treasure! I'm currently offering 10kt/g for each nest, or a free hatchling from the batch. These hatchlings will largely be for fodder & exalting, so nests of [b]any type[/b] are welcome. [b]I recently changed my name from [i]celestialelysium[/i] to [i]venatore[/i]. Don't worry, you're in the right place![/b] [center][font=sylfaen][size=6][b]Status: OPEN[/b][/center] [center][img]https://imgur.com/E14xtlF.png[/img][/center][img]https://imgur.com/JqQ6Ccr.png[/img] [font=sylfaen][size=5]1. Please ping me to volunteer for a nest and state your preferred currency. 2. I will send my pair and payment in a one-way CR, along with some snacks for the road! 3. Nest the parents and ping me here with the number of resulting eggs. 4. Hatch the nest and send the parents + hatchlings back to me! 5. [b](Optional)[/b] If you decide you'd rather keep a hatchling as payment, please refund 7kt/g back with the parents & hatchlings. *It is okay if you miss a day or two incubating hatchlings. This program is not particularly time-sensitive, and I understand that things happen! [center][img]https://imgur.com/E14xtlF.png[/img][/center] [center][img]https://imgur.com/2VmaaeM.png[/img][/center] [font=sylfaen][size=5]You can join my pinglist using the widget below! [pinglist=6380]
venatore's nest rentals
E14xtlF.png

I love hatching new dragons - unfortunately, I'm limited in the number I can nest at any one time. To help curb my urge, I'm looking for folks who don't mind lending out their nests to earn a little bit of treasure! I'm currently offering 10kt/g for each nest, or a free hatchling from the batch.

These hatchlings will largely be for fodder & exalting, so nests of any type are welcome.

I recently changed my name from celestialelysium to venatore. Don't worry, you're in the right place!

E14xtlF.png
JqQ6Ccr.png
1. Please ping me to volunteer for a nest and state your preferred currency.

2. I will send my pair and payment in a one-way CR, along with some snacks for the road!

3. Nest the parents and ping me here with the number of resulting eggs.

4. Hatch the nest and send the parents + hatchlings back to me!

5. (Optional) If you decide you'd rather keep a hatchling as payment, please refund 7kt/g back with the parents & hatchlings.

*It is okay if you miss a day or two incubating hatchlings. This program is not particularly time-sensitive, and I understand that things happen!

E14xtlF.png
2VmaaeM.png

You can join my pinglist using the widget below!

ely || she/they || FR+3
fka celestialelysium

- melters & brewers
- coli services
- renting nests
- celestial emissaries
aaa
0mx5sVM.png
bump
bump
ely || she/they || FR+3
fka celestialelysium

- melters & brewers
- coli services
- renting nests
- celestial emissaries
aaa
0mx5sVM.png
@celestialelysium I have an open nest! Earth flight.
[quote name="Deathwing831" date="2023-04-14 21:52:07" ] @celestialelysium I have an open nest! Earth flight. [/quote] @Deathwing831 Great! Would you prefer payment in gems or treasure?
Deathwing831 wrote on 2023-04-14 21:52:07:

@Deathwing831 Great! Would you prefer payment in gems or treasure?
ely || she/they || FR+3
fka celestialelysium

- melters & brewers
- coli services
- renting nests
- celestial emissaries
aaa
0mx5sVM.png
@celestialelysium treasure if thats alright!
@celestialelysium treasure if thats alright!
@celestialelysium I have 2 empty plague nests, if you're interested.
@celestialelysium I have 2 empty plague nests, if you're interested.
@GearBreak That would be great! Gems or treasure?
ely || she/they || FR+3
fka celestialelysium

- melters & brewers
- coli services
- renting nests
- celestial emissaries
aaa
0mx5sVM.png
[quote name="celestialelysium" date="2023-04-14 22:19:11" ] @GearBreak That would be great! Gems or treasure? [/quote] Any would be fine
celestialelysium wrote on 2023-04-14 22:19:11:
Any would be fine
@celestialelysium

hi, i have 2 Light nests available!
@celestialelysium

hi, i have 2 Light nests available!
she/her
@celestialelysium hello, could I be added to the pinglist please? Thank you! ^°^
@celestialelysium hello, could I be added to the pinglist please? Thank you! ^°^
Hello! I'm Milcat, but you can call me Mil c:
+4 FR time when it's daylight savings, +5 when it's not
Pings/PMs/friend requests are alright! ^°^
Please note that I'm not a native speaker, and that I tend to ramble a lot.
Come say hi to THE BABYYYY not a baby anymore, sadly (Avatar dragon)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52