Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] coli leveling - [QUEUED]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27
@Mirna woohoo! send 'em over!
@Mirna woohoo! send 'em over!
ely || she/they || FR+3
fka celestialelysium

- melters & brewers
- coli services
- renting nests
- celestial emissaries
aaa
0mx5sVM.png
Hey ^^ I see you're busy with an order currently but could I be put on the waitlist for leveling to 25 please?

Dragon Name: Delight
Requested Level: 25 (he is level 14 atm)
Payment Currency: gems
Hey ^^ I see you're busy with an order currently but could I be put on the waitlist for leveling to 25 please?

Dragon Name: Delight
Requested Level: 25 (he is level 14 atm)
QfSM7oT.png
n4H37dx.png
rUoKR6y.png
lAvpyOQ.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
FObX7rS.png
Light-Network.png lfh.png
Hi again!

Number of Dragons: 30
Requested Level: 6
Payment Currency: Treasure

I'm good with smaller batches if you need lair space c:
Hi again!

Number of Dragons: 30
Requested Level: 6
Payment Currency: Treasure

I'm good with smaller batches if you need lair space c:
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@Bee141 Absolutely! Leveling from 14 would be 160g. I'll go ahead and add you to the waitlist - I should ping you for him later this weekend!
@Bee141 Absolutely! Leveling from 14 would be 160g. I'll go ahead and add you to the waitlist - I should ping you for him later this weekend!
ely || she/they || FR+3
fka celestialelysium

- melters & brewers
- coli services
- renting nests
- celestial emissaries
aaa
0mx5sVM.png
@Mirna Woohoo! I am a bit tight on lair space, but if you want to go ahead and queue them all up, I can accept and return them in batches as I finish!
@Mirna Woohoo! I am a bit tight on lair space, but if you want to go ahead and queue them all up, I can accept and return them in batches as I finish!
ely || she/they || FR+3
fka celestialelysium

- melters & brewers
- coli services
- renting nests
- celestial emissaries
aaa
0mx5sVM.png
All sent, thank you! I'll try to check frequently to take them back as you finish c:
All sent, thank you! I'll try to check frequently to take them back as you finish c:
(no rush at all - add me to the waitlist please~) also i'm not sure if your waitlist is full or not, i apologize if so D: [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Lilith [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85871548][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/858716/85871548_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Requested Level:[/b] 25 [b]Payment Currency:[/b] gems ------------- [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Dawn [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78697188][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/786972/78697188_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Requested Level:[/b] 25 [b]Payment Currency:[/b] gems
(no rush at all - add me to the waitlist please~)
also i'm not sure if your waitlist is full or not, i apologize if so D:

Dragon Name: Lilith
85871548_350.png
Requested Level: 25

Dragon Name: Dawn
78697188_350.png
Requested Level: 25
oooooooooooooooooooooooooo Bdloyzd.gif o R U T H
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +2
25 GEMINI
oo FObX7rS.png
Jd88XNq.png
FvfV2kD.png
ll0CfnD.png
donate frogs
@celestialelysium I'm really sorry but circumstances have changed and I don't need your services anymore ^^ I appreciate you getting back to me though!
@celestialelysium I'm really sorry but circumstances have changed and I don't need your services anymore ^^ I appreciate you getting back to me though!
QfSM7oT.png
n4H37dx.png
rUoKR6y.png
lAvpyOQ.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
FObX7rS.png
Light-Network.png lfh.png
@BabeRuthless Added to the list!
@BabeRuthless Added to the list!
ely || she/they || FR+3
fka celestialelysium

- melters & brewers
- coli services
- renting nests
- celestial emissaries
aaa
0mx5sVM.png
Hi! I was just checking up on my last 10 dragons and noticed they're in other lairs (and one exalted?), specifically in the lairs of this person and this person. I'm wondering if you know them/they are holding the dragons temporarily or such? (I don't mind if that's the case to free up lair space)
Hi! I was just checking up on my last 10 dragons and noticed they're in other lairs (and one exalted?), specifically in the lairs of this person and this person. I'm wondering if you know them/they are holding the dragons temporarily or such? (I don't mind if that's the case to free up lair space)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27