Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | closed
1 2
As the title says, looking to buy 2.21kG for 2.21mil T. Please respond here (am subscribed so no need to ping) before setting up a CR! Partials are okay, but I will need to update the total as I go!
As the title says, looking to buy 2.21kG for 2.21mil T. Please respond here (am subscribed so no need to ping) before setting up a CR! Partials are okay, but I will need to update the total as I go!
Bookend_Left.pngSpring_Gems_s.pngSpring_Bath_s.pngSpring_Candle_s.pngSpring_Vase_s.pngSpring_Insence_s.pngSpring_Soap_s.pngSpring_Towel_s.pngBookend_Right.png
SpringsSong, not SpringSong
She/Her/Hers
Eternal Spring Leveling
Hi, I'll send you a crossroads for 500 gems :)
Hi, I'll send you a crossroads for 500 gems :)
Tamayori / Sora | she/her | FRT +16h | PMs and friend reqs open

Free Giveaway for Newbies
50kt Gjinka Art
Added the treasure and updated the first post/title with the remaining amount!
Added the treasure and updated the first post/title with the remaining amount!
Bookend_Left.pngSpring_Gems_s.pngSpring_Bath_s.pngSpring_Candle_s.pngSpring_Vase_s.pngSpring_Insence_s.pngSpring_Soap_s.pngSpring_Towel_s.pngBookend_Right.png
She/Her/Hers
Eternal Spring Leveling
Bump and a small update
Bump and a small update
She/Her/Hers
Eternal Spring Leveling
Bump
Bump
She/Her/Hers
Eternal Spring Leveling
Bump, still looking!
Bump, still looking!
She/Her/Hers
Eternal Spring Leveling
(sorry for late check, I set up cr so fast) Can I sell all gems?
(sorry for late check, I set up cr so fast) Can I sell all gems?
@fortune3698 Are you asking if you can buy the rest of my available treasure? I am looking to exchange treasure for gems at this time.
@fortune3698 Are you asking if you can buy the rest of my available treasure? I am looking to exchange treasure for gems at this time.
She/Her/Hers
Eternal Spring Leveling
Bump, still looking!
Bump, still looking!
She/Her/Hers
Eternal Spring Leveling
@Liamera Sure thing! Go ahead and set up the CR and I'll get the Treasure added!
@Liamera Sure thing! Go ahead and set up the CR and I'll get the Treasure added!
She/Her/Hers
Eternal Spring Leveling
1 2