Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | S/T UMA skins/Accents-4/18/23
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25
@Erisalia

That's a bit above my budget so I'll have to pass. Thank you for getting back with me all the same.
@Erisalia

That's a bit above my budget so I'll have to pass. Thank you for getting back with me all the same.
PEnIA1u.png
@Erisalia
How much for each of these?
@Erisalia
How much for each of these?
PvGrR8V.png
@Erisalia howdy! If you still have [item=Skin: Weary], how much would you be looking for it? If you don't have a price in mind, would 1.2kg work?
@Erisalia howdy! If you still have Skin: Weary , how much would you be looking for it? If you don't have a price in mind, would 1.2kg work?
4T0426g.png ~~~ Dragon Training

LF UMAs

Heyo, what would be your price ranges on:

Heyo, what would be your price ranges on:

Sorry to bother you once again!!! Would you take 2.5kg for and ? lead you dynasty is on AH for 5kg but uh, the last several forum sales i looked through were from 1-1.7kg. Painful bites is on AH for 1.4kg right now.

Sorry if that's too low!!
Sorry to bother you once again!!! Would you take 2.5kg for and ? lead you dynasty is on AH for 5kg but uh, the last several forum sales i looked through were from 1-1.7kg. Painful bites is on AH for 1.4kg right now.

Sorry if that's too low!!
Tsukuyomi_Sigsplit1.png 3cpD2DQ.png 3cpD2DQ.png Tsukuyomi_Sigsplit2.png/columns]
Hello! Are you by any chance interested in trading your skins for art? My prices and examples are here if you are <3
Hello! Are you by any chance interested in trading your skins for art? My prices and examples are here if you are <3
FObX7rS.png
73vKFNE.png
CbnK2Ej.png
ll0CfnD.png
Gf9Ba59.png
................................ aMzfVBq.png ................................ kBHm00y.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
3hKoziR.png
OPS7bfK.png
@milkiemoth PA sent

@enevera Not at this time, but your art is beautiful

@Ottoman Would you 2.8kg?

@AirplaneMode Twilight and Cross 1.2kg each; the other 2 800g each
@milkiemoth PA sent

@enevera Not at this time, but your art is beautiful

@Ottoman Would you 2.8kg?

@AirplaneMode Twilight and Cross 1.2kg each; the other 2 800g each
8HH30Ku.png
@delsomebody first son 1.4kg (sold it before at this price up thread), the other two are 700g each
@delsomebody first son 1.4kg (sold it before at this price up thread), the other two are 700g each
8HH30Ku.png
Grabbed it, thank you so much!!
Grabbed it, thank you so much!!
4T0426g.png ~~~ Dragon Training

LF UMAs

@erisalia higher than I'm willing to go, sorry! It's fine though, im supposed to be saving anyways haha.
@erisalia higher than I'm willing to go, sorry! It's fine though, im supposed to be saving anyways haha.
Tsukuyomi_Sigsplit1.png 3cpD2DQ.png 3cpD2DQ.png Tsukuyomi_Sigsplit2.png/columns]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25