Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | S/T UMA skins/Accents-4/18/23
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Apologies for my lack of response on the last two skins I asked for - I wasnt able to afford them at the time and forgot to post as such asdfghjk However I do have some extra gems now and was interesting in purchasing [item=Skin: SS-Light Vanished-Red]! It goes perfectt on one of my g1s
Apologies for my lack of response on the last two skins I asked for - I wasnt able to afford them at the time and forgot to post as such asdfghjk
However I do have some extra gems now and was interesting in purchasing Skin: SS-Light Vanished-Red ! It goes perfectt on one of my g1s
NfI3Xeq.pngmkYLRsj.png
@undertones
I sent you a PM!
@undertones
I sent you a PM!
8HH30Ku.png
@Erisalia

Hello! how much for ?
@Erisalia

Hello! how much for ?
~
4LEDbjY.gif
~
P T E R I

She/Her | FR +3
@Pteri
that one im not sure? offer?
@Pteri
that one im not sure? offer?
8HH30Ku.png
@Erisalia

1.2kg?
@Erisalia

1.2kg?
~
4LEDbjY.gif
~
P T E R I

She/Her | FR +3
@Erisalia hey! I’m wondering if you were still selling + how much would you want for it if so!
@Erisalia hey! I’m wondering if you were still selling + how much would you want for it if so!
jianghu_fixed.gif
bump
bump
8HH30Ku.png
@Erisalia sorry to ping again, but price check on bronze heir of koi?
@Erisalia sorry to ping again, but price check on bronze heir of koi?
jianghu_fixed.gif
@erisalia hi! If you still have an extra copy of , would you be interested in trading for any of the customs and/or normal UMs (not marked tentative) here?

Edit: if there’s absolutely nothing there, then would you still take 10kg for it? c:
@erisalia hi! If you still have an extra copy of , would you be interested in trading for any of the customs and/or normal UMs (not marked tentative) here?

Edit: if there’s absolutely nothing there, then would you still take 10kg for it? c:
5lit.gif 3cpD2DQ.png 3cpD2DQ.png s5ke.gif
I would like to work out a price for these two: Skin: Belofte and Skin: Ewigheid please. Would like to pay with gems.
@Erisali
I would like to work out a price for these two: Skin: Belofte and Skin: Ewigheid please. Would like to pay with gems.
@Erisali
FObX7rS.png
89Dad3a.png
ld1Fjwz.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25