Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | S/T UMA skins/Accents-4/18/23
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
You have so many pretty UMAs!! I had to limit myself lol.

I’m curious on your prices on the following:

I just bought a BUNCH of UMAs so I have to rebuild my gem stash a little but I’ll totally come back if I can afford them! :o
You have so many pretty UMAs!! I had to limit myself lol.

I’m curious on your prices on the following:

I just bought a BUNCH of UMAs so I have to rebuild my gem stash a little but I’ll totally come back if I can afford them! :o
63493200_HKZ209L1n6a7tFs.gif
@nevertwice Goldust-1kg. cross my heart is gone, ying-1.5kg, misty- offer?, hades 950g
@nevertwice Goldust-1kg. cross my heart is gone, ying-1.5kg, misty- offer?, hades 950g
8HH30Ku.png
Hmm for Misty I could offer 1.2kG? Still need to get some extra gems in the meantime!
Hmm for Misty I could offer 1.2kG? Still need to get some extra gems in the meantime!
63493200_HKZ209L1n6a7tFs.gif
@Erisalia hello! do you have prices in mind for these two? [item=Accent: Serpentine Empress][item=Skin: Pine Incense]
@Erisalia hello! do you have prices in mind for these two?
Accent: Serpentine Empress Skin: Pine Incense

windfull.png
@junsouroku
700g for the accent and 1.5kg for incense
@junsouroku
700g for the accent and 1.5kg for incense
8HH30Ku.png
@Erisalia I can manage that! I'll go ahead and send you a CR. thank you! you have a beautiful collection~ ^^
@Erisalia I can manage that! I'll go ahead and send you a CR. thank you! you have a beautiful collection~ ^^
windfull.png
@junsouroku
thank you ^^!
@junsouroku
thank you ^^!
8HH30Ku.png
@Erisalia

hi! how much were you thinking for
?
@Erisalia

hi! how much were you thinking for
?
iQrvnPv.png
@Erisalia Hullo! What might you be looking for for [item=skin: chu yu] & [item=skin: void cherubim] ?
@Erisalia Hullo! What might you be looking for for Skin: chu yu & Skin: Void Cherubim ?
NfI3Xeq.pngmkYLRsj.png
hello! how much for this accent?

hello! how much for this accent?

1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25