Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Coliseum Grinding [OPEN]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Quick question! I do collect Mossy Beetleboar and Undergrowth Shovelsnout. If you'd like to keep the ones that have dropped during my time, that's obviously fine! If not, I'd be happy to swap them for other fodder familiars. (non-Kelp Beds ones, so as to not skew the data). Again, if you'd rather keep them, that's fine! I think I'll go for 500 today- at 300 now.

Edit: Alright! I must've missed that- my apologies! Thank you for the clarification.
Quick question! I do collect Mossy Beetleboar and Undergrowth Shovelsnout. If you'd like to keep the ones that have dropped during my time, that's obviously fine! If not, I'd be happy to swap them for other fodder familiars. (non-Kelp Beds ones, so as to not skew the data). Again, if you'd rather keep them, that's fine! I think I'll go for 500 today- at 300 now.

Edit: Alright! I must've missed that- my apologies! Thank you for the clarification.
z58SWFH.png Fnrx3wS.pngT0lT2WO.png
mlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.pngMf1oI42.png
DxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.png
apUeZZ4.png3qzCkO1.png
@Aarune Nope, go for it! the mini fests are included in the "you keep fest loot" in my first post, so I'm not worried about any of it except knowing # of food drops :)
@Aarune Nope, go for it! the mini fests are included in the "you keep fest loot" in my first post, so I'm not worried about any of it except knowing # of food drops :)
tumblr_pe38ivw9vU1rc4grco1_500.png
@meniph

Pinging myself to find this later when off work xD and free bump
@meniph

Pinging myself to find this later when off work xD and free bump
B9hzjhN.pngH9En4Yk.png
So just for curiosity's sake, do you need more # battles or timed, I can do either but wanted to see what you would prefer and if you wanted me to let you know where I was grinding if I did timed.

@kedreeva
So just for curiosity's sake, do you need more # battles or timed, I can do either but wanted to see what you would prefer and if you wanted me to let you know where I was grinding if I did timed.

@kedreeva
B9hzjhN.pngH9En4Yk.png
@Meniph I prefer by-battle, as I have a lot of old timed grinds logged from doing this a long while back, but either is fine. Let me know if you want to do a test grind for timed stuff :)
@Meniph I prefer by-battle, as I have a lot of old timed grinds logged from doing this a long while back, but either is fine. Let me know if you want to do a test grind for timed stuff :)
I have no problem doing by battle, I'm honestly just going to go down your list for the ones that still need battles if you don't mind so I'll go through training grounds till that is complete and so on and so forth LOL
I have no problem doing by battle, I'm honestly just going to go down your list for the ones that still need battles if you don't mind so I'll go through training grounds till that is complete and so on and so forth LOL
B9hzjhN.pngH9En4Yk.png
@Meniph Sounds lovely to me, I'll be here for a few hours yet so hopefully I'll catch the CRs quick for you :)
@Meniph Sounds lovely to me, I'll be here for a few hours yet so hopefully I'll catch the CRs quick for you :)
No worries if not, I'll just keep going in 100s till you can and then stop when I finish a venue, since TF is really close
No worries if not, I'll just keep going in 100s till you can and then stop when I finish a venue, since TF is really close
B9hzjhN.pngH9En4Yk.png
I can do another hundred or so in Kelp Beds :-)
I can do another hundred or so in Kelp Beds :-)
z58SWFH.png Fnrx3wS.pngT0lT2WO.png
mlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.pngMf1oI42.png
DxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.png
apUeZZ4.png3qzCkO1.png
@Kedreeva
heya :D
I can help you finish with WP ^^ (300 battles ^^)
@Kedreeva
heya :D
I can help you finish with WP ^^ (300 battles ^^)
3i3iYd8.gif
12+ FR time
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13