Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Want Scrolls, Have Many Eggs
1 2
I lied I'm evil, I don't just have eggs I have other stuff, would make the title long and annoying tho. I'm really sorry about the formatting of this post :( [size=4][b]OFFERING:[/b][/size] [item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg] x10, [item=Spare Inventory Crate] x4, All NOtN genes and one [item=breed change: nocturne], all dustcarve genes except foam I also have some various items mainly only collectors would want (Unopened Marva, Dustcarve, etc), ask if interested about these! I've got a lot of really old-ish fest apparel too (2016), I put the more notable ones on this dragon [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/34983084][CLICK][/url] for your viewing displeasure 2200 Gems[emoji=gem size=1] and 170K T[emoji=treasure size=1] (mostly looking to pay with above items tho) [size=4][b]LOOKING FOR:[/b][/size] LttM Fandragon [morphology=3215650] All done! Thank you <3 FP Fandragon [morphology=3184244] All done! Thank you!!!! <3 SRS Fandragon [morphology=3220593] [item=breed change: fae], [item=primary gene: fade] [item=secondary gene: striation] NSH Fandragon [morphology=3221493] [item=breed change: spiral], [item=primary gene: clown] If you happen to know the characters, let me know if you have any good apparel ideas for them! also friend request me please <3
I lied I'm evil, I don't just have eggs I have other stuff, would make the title long and annoying tho.

I'm really sorry about the formatting of this post :(

OFFERING:
Unhatched Nocturne Egg x10, Spare Inventory Crate x4, All NOtN genes and one Breed Change: Nocturne , all dustcarve genes except foam

I also have some various items mainly only collectors would want (Unopened Marva, Dustcarve, etc), ask if interested about these!

I've got a lot of really old-ish fest apparel too (2016), I put the more notable ones on this dragon [CLICK] for your viewing displeasure

2200 Gems and 170K T (mostly looking to pay with above items tho)

LOOKING FOR:

LttM Fandragon
moon

All done! Thank you <3

FP Fandragon
Pebble

All done! Thank you!!!! <3

SRS Fandragon
srs

Breed Change: Fae , Primary Gene: Fade Secondary Gene: Striation

NSH Fandragon
NSH

Breed Change: Spiral , Primary Gene: Clown

If you happen to know the characters, let me know if you have any good apparel ideas for them! also friend request me please <3
Fletcher|He/Him|
Redwalk.gif
Please I beg you
Please I beg you
Fletcher|He/Him|
Redwalk.gif
@astralwyvern I have the 3 underbelly genes you need, would you trade 2 noc eggs for them?
@astralwyvern I have the 3 underbelly genes you need, would you trade 2 noc eggs for them?
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
@astralwyvern I am currently brewing [item=vial of darkened sight] (315g) and I have [item=vial of hypnotic sight] (3g). Would like to trade them for an egg (229g) and the [item=Snowfall Robe] (80g) if that works for you?
@astralwyvern

I am currently brewing Vial of Darkened Sight (315g) and I have Vial of Hypnotic Sight (3g). Would like to trade them for an egg (229g) and the Snowfall Robe (80g) if that works for you?
Snowdrop-Badge.png Hellebores-Badge.pngCrocus-Badge.png
+2 FR time
@PHORUSRHACIDAE

That sounds great! You can send the cr whenever or I can when I wake up!

@CrystalOcean

Same to as I said to the above, sounds good! :)
@PHORUSRHACIDAE

That sounds great! You can send the cr whenever or I can when I wake up!

@CrystalOcean

Same to as I said to the above, sounds good! :)
Fletcher|He/Him|
Redwalk.gif
@astralwyvern I have another [item=vial of darkened sight] if you need it, and a [item=secondary gene: eel] I'd like the [item=warmwater wanderers] on Miser in exchange, if that's alright by you
@astralwyvern I have another Vial of Darkened Sight if you need it, and a Secondary Gene: Eel

I'd like the Warmwater Wanderers on Miser in exchange, if that's alright by you
Josh_Flight_Button.png Clan lore | Wishlist | Art Sales
YDxbQDJ.png
Tiger | She/Her
@TigerDragon14

I don't need the dark sclera vial but I would like the gene! I'll toss you the fishies :) send me a cr whenever!
@TigerDragon14

I don't need the dark sclera vial but I would like the gene! I'll toss you the fishies :) send me a cr whenever!
Fletcher|He/Him|
Redwalk.gif
bump
bump
Fletcher|He/Him|
Redwalk.gif
@astralwyvern would you be willing to do 13 eggs for a stained and iridescent gene?
@astralwyvern would you be willing to do 13 eggs for a stained and iridescent gene?
willing do do a vial of glowing sight for a noc egg?
willing do do a vial of glowing sight for a noc egg?
78464449.png
Pretty Purples
Owner of Silver's Naming Services!
She/he please!

76923075.png

1 2