Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Havoc's Nesting/Brewing Services!
[center][emoji=arcane rune size=1][b]Hello![/b][emoji=arcane rune size=1][/center] [center] So, I need money. I got numerous projects that I need to work on... which I have not been working because of my lack of bread. These projects include Gen 1s, Fandragons, Genes, stuff like that. Here are a few examples of what I'm saving for![/center] [outfit=1049639][outfit=2140164] [outfit=2141060] [center] So! [/center] [center] I am renting out as many services as I can. I'm willing to nest your dragons so their kiddos get that lovely pink color, or I can help make you things in Baldwin's Brew! I got 5 nests available, and I'm level 10 on Baldwin's. Don't let this stop me from helping you![/center] [center][emoji=money bag size=1][b]Pricing[/b][emoji=money bag size=1][/center] - NESTING: I'll do at least 10kt/g per nest. I don't wanna be super expensive so I hope this is a good enough price for any of y'all who need me - BALDWIN'S: This one can [i]highly[/i] vary. I'd rather discuss prices one-on-one so we can do treasure or gems, apparel, genes, etc if you so desire! The way I tend to price the more expensive items is to look in auction house and go a little lower than what they sell. [center] I can absolutely set up a wish list if it helps people. Until then, I hope things seem enticing to you! Please do ping me if you're interested and let's discuss what to do! Thank you in advance ^^ [/center]
Hello!
So, I need money. I got numerous projects that I need to work on... which I have not been working because of my lack of bread. These projects include Gen 1s, Fandragons, Genes, stuff like that. Here are a few examples of what I'm saving for!
Alucard
Hua Cheng

Beautiful

So!
I am renting out as many services as I can. I'm willing to nest your dragons so their kiddos get that lovely pink color, or I can help make you things in Baldwin's Brew! I got 5 nests available, and I'm level 10 on Baldwin's. Don't let this stop me from helping you!

Pricing
- NESTING: I'll do at least 10kt/g per nest. I don't wanna be super expensive so I hope this is a good enough price for any of y'all who need me

- BALDWIN'S: This one can highly vary. I'd rather discuss prices one-on-one so we can do treasure or gems, apparel, genes, etc if you so desire! The way I tend to price the more expensive items is to look in auction house and go a little lower than what they sell.
I can absolutely set up a wish list if it helps people. Until then, I hope things seem enticing to you! Please do ping me if you're interested and let's discuss what to do! Thank you in advance ^^
- Nesting/Brewing Services
L0J6DTO.png