Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s] too many umas lol
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@ichorus Can I ask how much for Until March?
@ichorus Can I ask how much for Until March?
Hoe much would you be asking for the following?
mourn me when the sky weeps
phytologist
until march
hope fades
Hoe much would you be asking for the following?
mourn me when the sky weeps
phytologist
until march
hope fades
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
@ichorus 800 sounds good to me, are you okay with mixed? I have 400g pure, but can make the difference with either eggs @ lah or treasure?
@ichorus 800 sounds good to me, are you okay with mixed? I have 400g pure, but can make the difference with either eggs @ lah or treasure?
Untitled_Artwork.png
hey just letting you now that Beyond this world is a custom with only 5 prints if I remeber right :)
hey just letting you now that Beyond this world is a custom with only 5 prints if I remeber right :)
IMG-2180.png -—--tumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio8_100.png —- -» Accents
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
Would you take 4 eggs for queen's gold (guardian f)?

Edit: Just saw your broadcast message, always nice to see a fellow Dragon Age 2 enjoyer in the wild, hahaha.
Would you take 4 eggs for queen's gold (guardian f)?

Edit: Just saw your broadcast message, always nice to see a fellow Dragon Age 2 enjoyer in the wild, hahaha.
hello! could I get a price check on skin: mourn me when the sky weeps, please and thank you!
hello! could I get a price check on skin: mourn me when the sky weeps, please and thank you!
0-AB81-FE3-BA02-4-BC8-8706-6-C5-A243654-B6.png
@ichorus how much for
@ichorus how much for
The-Dragon-s-Keep-DISCORD.png
~~~~~
Be my friend!!!
~~~~~
@ichorus

Is still available? Would you let it and go for 3,300g total?
@ichorus

Is still available? Would you let it and go for 3,300g total?
aesq82D.gifActive17:00-10:00
hello everyone! i'll do my best to give everyone fair prices, but I am currently on campus and can't do as much in-depth research as i'd like to. My prices will be estimates! please let me know if you find better prices somewhere.

@Swissy
For Mangrove, Mangrove, I would look for a price of about 650g-ish?

@raveyna
I'm a bit tentative on Until March, but the LAH for it currently is 2.8kg. I'll sell it for ~2.7kg!

@Roheyrn
Unless specified, these are estimates!
Mourn me when the sky weeps: i'll address this skin a little bit farther down in this same post. :)
Phytologist: i found last night that it was recently sold for 5 eggs, so i will accept somewhere around 1050g
Until March: I'm a bit tentative on Until March, but the LAH for it currently is 2.8kg. I'll sell it for ~2.7kg!
Hope fades: i had just sold that this morning, i'm sorry!

@ShadowPiper
That sounds just fine! I prefer eggs over treasure though, but either is fine. Please send a CR with the name of the uma, and i'll get to it when i can! <3

@Narif
Thanks for telling me! I knew it was a very limited custom, but i thought I'd be a little hopeful. as a treat. :')

@mayka
4 eggs for Queen's Gold sounds fine :) please send a CR with the name of the uma you want! <3 i adore my fellow dragon age enjoyers!

@leafwreath , @WickedPixie , @Roheyrn
all 3 of you asked for asked for "mourn me when the sky weeps." i didn't expect the demand! i will tentatively ask for maybe 2kg, obo

@meanderlin
I'm so sorry, but I have already sold both of those. It's my fault- i havent been able to update my post! :( good luck in finding them!
hello everyone! i'll do my best to give everyone fair prices, but I am currently on campus and can't do as much in-depth research as i'd like to. My prices will be estimates! please let me know if you find better prices somewhere.

@Swissy
For Mangrove, Mangrove, I would look for a price of about 650g-ish?

@raveyna
I'm a bit tentative on Until March, but the LAH for it currently is 2.8kg. I'll sell it for ~2.7kg!

@Roheyrn
Unless specified, these are estimates!
Mourn me when the sky weeps: i'll address this skin a little bit farther down in this same post. :)
Phytologist: i found last night that it was recently sold for 5 eggs, so i will accept somewhere around 1050g
Until March: I'm a bit tentative on Until March, but the LAH for it currently is 2.8kg. I'll sell it for ~2.7kg!
Hope fades: i had just sold that this morning, i'm sorry!

@ShadowPiper
That sounds just fine! I prefer eggs over treasure though, but either is fine. Please send a CR with the name of the uma, and i'll get to it when i can! <3

@Narif
Thanks for telling me! I knew it was a very limited custom, but i thought I'd be a little hopeful. as a treat. :')

@mayka
4 eggs for Queen's Gold sounds fine :) please send a CR with the name of the uma you want! <3 i adore my fellow dragon age enjoyers!

@leafwreath , @WickedPixie , @Roheyrn
all 3 of you asked for asked for "mourn me when the sky weeps." i didn't expect the demand! i will tentatively ask for maybe 2kg, obo

@meanderlin
I'm so sorry, but I have already sold both of those. It's my fault- i havent been able to update my post! :( good luck in finding them!
oDEhtZ6.gif
Call me Beo!
FR +0
they/them

· · ·
about
wishlist
How much for curator and hope fades?
How much for curator and hope fades?
tsvZJsx.png
» fr+0
» UMA sales