Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s] too many umas lol
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
How much for Midas's Melody ?
How much for Midas's Melody ?
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
Would you take 1200g for your copy of Mahogany? c:

Would you take 1200g for your copy of Mahogany? c:

What are you looking in exchange for ?
What are you looking in exchange for ?
y5opRlk.gif
price check for near?
price check for near?
@ichorus
what are you thinking for What Sinks Below and Nostalga ?

I have gems, eggs, treasure, UMA trades, etc.

@ichorus
what are you thinking for What Sinks Below and Nostalga ?

I have gems, eggs, treasure, UMA trades, etc.

Untitled_Artwork.png
Would you take 1500g for ?
Would you take 1500g for ?
sfgdgdf_by_jebiblue-dcx2jm8.gif
oh wow that is a lot of people. hello! thank you all for your interest, and i'll do my best to give fair prices. though there are a lot of you and i would encourage your own research into the umas that you want, in the case that i might miss something. thank you for understanding!

@finder77
thank you for purchasing Teba!
Spice merchant was recently purchased for 1.6kg, so something around there.
Fall Herald was recently sold for 1.5kg, so I will accept something around there.
Talus Foris' current LAH is 900g, so I will accept something like 800-850g.
Phytologist recently sold for 5 eggs, so at egg LAH I would accept something like 1050g

These are all subject to haggle! :]

@Speedypigeon
Tongxiu recently sold for 2.5kg, so I would accept something around that price. :]

@Alkali
music decomposition and midas's melody I bought both recently for 850g, and would at least like to get some of my gems back on them. I would sell them for about 800g each!

@sighborgs
Yes! I would take 2.5kg for it's just the same. i'm trying really hard to respond to everyone, so it would probably be quicker if you set up the CR. <:']

@Son
Yes! I would take either price for Hope Fades. Feel free to send me a CR with any amount between 850-900 and I'll send it your way fdjsalfjd

@CascadingJade
I would be happy to take 500g for Shadow of the Sun. Feel free to send a CR!

@NightmareGiraffe
1.5kg sound perfect for emblazoned eyes and nostalgia. I do accept eggs, but I much prefer pure! It's hard to trust myself to not open them before they sell, haha!

@Fioreth
Hello! Thank you!!
Snowless Winter and Windless Fall both have a current LAH of 2.8kg. I would be happy to sell them for around 2.6kg each. Though I am not firm on this price.
What Washed Ashore recently sold for 1kg, but I would prefer to sell it for around 1.2kg! We could probably meet in the middle with 1.1kg.

@Amorah
I would sell Midas's Melody for around 800g.

@awaicu
That sounds just fine to me! Feel free to send a CR :]

@BlackDiamond13
We're Still Here sold for about 850g around 5 months ago. I would feel more comfortable selling it for around 1kg, thought I'm willing to haggle!.

@shyghostkid
I can't find much of anything in terms of pricing for near as of right now. you're more than welcome to look around the forums for yourself, but as a basic price point for now, i'd sell it for around 1kg.

@ShadowPiper
Unfortunately, someone had already offered for Nostalgia. :[
What Sank Below however, has recently sold for 800g. I would sell it for around that price!

man i really hope i didnt mess up any links or anything fdjskalfjd
thank you guys for your patience!
oh wow that is a lot of people. hello! thank you all for your interest, and i'll do my best to give fair prices. though there are a lot of you and i would encourage your own research into the umas that you want, in the case that i might miss something. thank you for understanding!

@finder77
thank you for purchasing Teba!
Spice merchant was recently purchased for 1.6kg, so something around there.
Fall Herald was recently sold for 1.5kg, so I will accept something around there.
Talus Foris' current LAH is 900g, so I will accept something like 800-850g.
Phytologist recently sold for 5 eggs, so at egg LAH I would accept something like 1050g

These are all subject to haggle! :]

@Speedypigeon
Tongxiu recently sold for 2.5kg, so I would accept something around that price. :]

@Alkali
music decomposition and midas's melody I bought both recently for 850g, and would at least like to get some of my gems back on them. I would sell them for about 800g each!

@sighborgs
Yes! I would take 2.5kg for it's just the same. i'm trying really hard to respond to everyone, so it would probably be quicker if you set up the CR. <:']

@Son
Yes! I would take either price for Hope Fades. Feel free to send me a CR with any amount between 850-900 and I'll send it your way fdjsalfjd

@CascadingJade
I would be happy to take 500g for Shadow of the Sun. Feel free to send a CR!

@NightmareGiraffe
1.5kg sound perfect for emblazoned eyes and nostalgia. I do accept eggs, but I much prefer pure! It's hard to trust myself to not open them before they sell, haha!

@Fioreth
Hello! Thank you!!
Snowless Winter and Windless Fall both have a current LAH of 2.8kg. I would be happy to sell them for around 2.6kg each. Though I am not firm on this price.
What Washed Ashore recently sold for 1kg, but I would prefer to sell it for around 1.2kg! We could probably meet in the middle with 1.1kg.

@Amorah
I would sell Midas's Melody for around 800g.

@awaicu
That sounds just fine to me! Feel free to send a CR :]

@BlackDiamond13
We're Still Here sold for about 850g around 5 months ago. I would feel more comfortable selling it for around 1kg, thought I'm willing to haggle!.

@shyghostkid
I can't find much of anything in terms of pricing for near as of right now. you're more than welcome to look around the forums for yourself, but as a basic price point for now, i'd sell it for around 1kg.

@ShadowPiper
Unfortunately, someone had already offered for Nostalgia. :[
What Sank Below however, has recently sold for 800g. I would sell it for around that price!

man i really hope i didnt mess up any links or anything fdjskalfjd
thank you guys for your patience!
oDEhtZ6.gif
Call me Beo!
FR +0
they/them

· · ·
about
wishlist
@Deva
Yeah, I'd be happy to sell it for 1.5kg! I'll set up a PA ♥
@Deva
Yeah, I'd be happy to sell it for 1.5kg! I'll set up a PA ♥
oDEhtZ6.gif
Call me Beo!
FR +0
they/them

· · ·
about
wishlist
What would you ask for your copy of ?
What would you ask for your copy of ?
repwX4e.png
@yik
hello! i can't find much of anything on milk. snakes. i would very tentatively ask for around 2kg for it, but that is not firm at all. lmk what you think!
@yik
hello! i can't find much of anything on milk. snakes. i would very tentatively ask for around 2kg for it, but that is not firm at all. lmk what you think!
oDEhtZ6.gif
Call me Beo!
FR +0
they/them

· · ·
about
wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7