Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | holy uma clearout batman
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
That would be perfect. Thank you so much! <3
That would be perfect. Thank you so much! <3
no problem! [emoji=pink star size=1]
no problem!
9tla5k5.gif
@Felwinter Would you take six Nocturne eggs (1200g @ 1:200g) for Gilded?
@Felwinter Would you take six Nocturne eggs (1200g @ 1:200g) for Gilded?
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png5gpVeRL.png
@Squidmage aaa i'm terribly sorry but it sold off the AH just before you posted
@Squidmage aaa i'm terribly sorry but it sold off the AH just before you posted
9tla5k5.gif
[font=Candara][center]Thank you so much [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69876444][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/698765/69876444_350.png[/img][/url]
Thank you so much

69876444_350.png
i've known you for forever and a day . . .
Curse my indecision! ah, no worries, thank you anyway!
Curse my indecision! ah, no worries, thank you anyway!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png5gpVeRL.png
@Endgames he looks amazing!
@Endgames he looks amazing!
9tla5k5.gif
Hello @Felwinter ~ For how much you’d consider Pink Pastel Stars & Wake up my love together? & can I do mixed payment + eggs?
Hello @Felwinter ~ For how much you’d consider Pink Pastel Stars & Wake up my love together? & can I do mixed payment + eggs?
Give me all your cats please ~
JqkxCjl.png
@SquidMage That was my ninja buy; I went crazy on the AH because I have 0 self control when pretty skins are involved. [emoji=obelisk laughing size=1] I have one of the recolors, so I don't mind passing Gilded on to you for the eggs if you want! @Felwinter Sorry for making so much work for you taking everything off the AH! ><; Got carried away 'window shopping' lol
@SquidMage That was my ninja buy; I went crazy on the AH because I have 0 self control when pretty skins are involved. I have one of the recolors, so I don't mind passing Gilded on to you for the eggs if you want!

@Felwinter Sorry for making so much work for you taking everything off the AH! ><; Got carried away 'window shopping' lol

• l i v e Ω d e l i c i o u s l y •
can i grab gilded? Also do you take eggs, i only have 1100g atm - could also py the rest in t
can i grab gilded? Also do you take eggs, i only have 1100g atm - could also py the rest in t

> it/its Pronouns
> FR time +9
> Hatchery
> Subspecies
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8