Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Dom Shop [Earth]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Emberglo @Aurchen @exp I've sent you your order through PM! Thank you for using my shop [emoji=skydancer happy size=2] @SleepyTiefling I've sent you your order through PM to the intended recipient and sent you the reciept! Thank you for using my shop [emoji=skydancer winking size=2] @i3utterflyEffect No worries, misreading happen lol I won't lie this is my first time running a dom shop and I'm not too sure what a fair tip is either. Most people usually give between 1,000t and 5,000t, usually rounding out the full pay- many orders like your's would pay me 133,000t or 135,000 making the tip 1,250t or 3,250t. But I have also had more generous tippers. Most domshops seem to run for free with tips optional, but that feels pretty awful considering the amount of time I've had to sit waiting for a particular gene to spawn. Honestly it's been pretty stressful and I'm gonna shut the shop down for my own sanity. I'll still take your order, regardless of if you decide to place it tonight or tomorrow though.
@Emberglo
@Aurchen
@exp

I've sent you your order through PM! Thank you for using my shop

@SleepyTiefling

I've sent you your order through PM to the intended recipient and sent you the reciept! Thank you for using my shop

@i3utterflyEffect

No worries, misreading happen lol

I won't lie this is my first time running a dom shop and I'm not too sure what a fair tip is either. Most people usually give between 1,000t and 5,000t, usually rounding out the full pay- many orders like your's would pay me 133,000t or 135,000 making the tip 1,250t or 3,250t. But I have also had more generous tippers.

Most domshops seem to run for free with tips optional, but that feels pretty awful considering the amount of time I've had to sit waiting for a particular gene to spawn. Honestly it's been pretty stressful and I'm gonna shut the shop down for my own sanity. I'll still take your order, regardless of if you decide to place it tonight or tomorrow though.
@voidthoughts
that is ABSOLUTELY fair, I get how that could be painful!! sometimes it’s frustrating when there’s no payoff for you! I’ll send payment now; thank you in advance!
@voidthoughts
that is ABSOLUTELY fair, I get how that could be painful!! sometimes it’s frustrating when there’s no payoff for you! I’ll send payment now; thank you in advance!
Tommy | he/him, xe/xem
In need of Cottoncandy/Sapphire/Cyan dragons! See here for more information. Prismatic Token offered as a reward for anyone who can provide a dragon for the scry.
@i3utterflyEffect Sorry for the delay, I was really busy this morning and couldn't get online. I've sent you your order through PM! Thank you for using my shop! [emoji=skydancer happy size=2]
@i3utterflyEffect

Sorry for the delay, I was really busy this morning and couldn't get online.

I've sent you your order through PM! Thank you for using my shop!
1 2 3 4 5 6