Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Dom Shop [Earth]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Sorsciana I've sent you your order through CR! Thank you for using my shop [emoji=skydancer laughing size=2] @sleepycaretaker I'll be getting to your order right away! @spikenard I can get to your order very soon, if you don't mind a short wait then you can send me treasure (or you could pay in gems if you'd prefer)!
@Sorsciana
I've sent you your order through CR! Thank you for using my shop

@sleepycaretaker
I'll be getting to your order right away!

@spikenard
I can get to your order very soon, if you don't mind a short wait then you can send me treasure (or you could pay in gems if you'd prefer)!
@sleepycaretaker I've sent you your order through CR! Thank you for using my shop[emoji=skydancer tongue size=2]
@sleepycaretaker
@spikenard I've sent you your order through PM! Thank you for using my shop [emoji=skydancer winking size=2]
@spikenard
I've sent you your order through PM! Thank you for using my shop
@voidthoughts

Hello I am looking for Primary Gene: Clown.

148,750t I believe according to your post. I'll send the CR now
@voidthoughts

Hello I am looking for Primary Gene: Clown.

148,750t I believe according to your post. I'll send the CR now
free_walking_loki_icon_by_ptilopsis-d5ui3q0.gif AdalxfM.png 2276e5c5df0177f85414338378fe1480-d9nochb.gif
any pronouns|FRT +2|Pansexual|Atax is bae|#Mintax
@Minkling

If you could send the treasure in a 1-way CR (or in a PM) so that I can use it to buy the gene I would appreciate it. I'd also ask that you give me slightly more then 148,750t as a tip (say 150,000t, which is just 1,250t more) since stalking the market waiting for genes to spawn can be really time consuming and I'd like to be compensated for it. Thank you!
@Minkling

If you could send the treasure in a 1-way CR (or in a PM) so that I can use it to buy the gene I would appreciate it. I'd also ask that you give me slightly more then 148,750t as a tip (say 150,000t, which is just 1,250t more) since stalking the market waiting for genes to spawn can be really time consuming and I'd like to be compensated for it. Thank you!
[quote name="Voidthoughts" date="2022-11-28 12:55:26" ] @Minkling If you could send the treasure in a 1-way CR (or in a PM) so that I can use it to buy the gene I would appreciate it. I'd also ask that you give me slightly more then 148,750t as a tip (say 150,000t, which is just 1,250t more) since stalking the market waiting for genes to spawn can be really time consuming and I'd like to be compensated for it. Thank you! [/quote] Ope yes, sorry!
Voidthoughts wrote on 2022-11-28 12:55:26:
@Minkling

Ope yes, sorry!
free_walking_loki_icon_by_ptilopsis-d5ui3q0.gif AdalxfM.png 2276e5c5df0177f85414338378fe1480-d9nochb.gif
any pronouns|FRT +2|Pansexual|Atax is bae|#Mintax
@Minkling

I have received your treasure and will send Primary Gene: Clown as soon as I manage to snag one!
@Minkling

I have received your treasure and will send Primary Gene: Clown as soon as I manage to snag one!
A bump and review of the Dom shop: very good! Fast service (of course I was getting fest skins which are always available)!
A bump and review of the Dom shop: very good! Fast service (of course I was getting fest skins which are always available)!
b7bfe03f3586aa31fc2f80f3be9196344d995219.jpg
@Minkling I apologize for the delay, the item just took a long time to spawn. I've sent you your order through CR! Thank you for using my shop[emoji=skydancer laughing size=2]
@Minkling

I apologize for the delay, the item just took a long time to spawn.

@voidthoughts Hey! Looking for a little bit of a long list.

Breed change: Pearlcatcher
Breed change: Spiral
Primary gene: Flaunt
Secondary gene: Eel
Tertiary gene: Spines
Vial of Uncommon Sight

That should total to 994.5kt if I did my math correctly! Ping me and I'll send over the payment ASAP.
@voidthoughts Hey! Looking for a little bit of a long list.

Breed change: Pearlcatcher
Breed change: Spiral
Primary gene: Flaunt
Secondary gene: Eel
Tertiary gene: Spines
Vial of Uncommon Sight

That should total to 994.5kt if I did my math correctly! Ping me and I'll send over the payment ASAP.
1 2 3 4 5 6