Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H] Hoard [W] Strange Chests
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14
@Wookieinmashoo

Very sorry for the late response. Your new total should be 550g/kt
@Wookieinmashoo

Very sorry for the late response. Your new total should be 550g/kt
can i buy a Runeback, Boilback and Flameback Slink? /v\ they're 34g, 23 and 29g respectively at the moment!
can i buy a Runeback, Boilback and Flameback Slink? /v\ they're 34g, 23 and 29g respectively at the moment!
................................... .
MUYNhfy.png
dEe2UrM.png

5hF3FGk.png
... jdlAmNx.gif ... .
Np4NxIR.png
HZSRMw5.png
nL26Ewd.png
@monosoons

Sure, your total would be 77g/kt!
@monosoons

Sure, your total would be 77g/kt!
b
b
@Thundre Hi! How much for both Spellwrought Halos, both Arcane Auras, the Starwood Veil, Arcane's Charm, Starseer's Emblem, Enchanted Libra, Chalcedony Arcanist,1 Starfall Celebration Vista, and 1 Prismatic Token altogether please?
@Thundre Hi! How much for both Spellwrought Halos, both Arcane Auras, the Starwood Veil, Arcane's Charm, Starseer's Emblem, Enchanted Libra, Chalcedony Arcanist,1 Starfall Celebration Vista, and 1 Prismatic Token altogether please?
y0r4chX.gif
@MyDiamond

Hey there! Unfortunately I no longer have the Starwood Veil (forgot to update) but I can sell you everything else. I see that you really like Arcane xd

2 Spellwrought Halos - 448g
2 Arcane Auras - 160g
Arcane's Charm - 62g
Starseer's Emblem - 71g
Enchanted Libra - 135g
Chalcedony Arcanist - 119g
Vista: Starfall Celebration - 32g
Prismatic Token - 63g

Total: 1090g/kt
Total after discount: does 1025g/kt sound okay?
@MyDiamond

Hey there! Unfortunately I no longer have the Starwood Veil (forgot to update) but I can sell you everything else. I see that you really like Arcane xd

2 Spellwrought Halos - 448g
2 Arcane Auras - 160g
Arcane's Charm - 62g
Starseer's Emblem - 71g
Enchanted Libra - 135g
Chalcedony Arcanist - 119g
Vista: Starfall Celebration - 32g
Prismatic Token - 63g

Total: 1090g/kt
Total after discount: does 1025g/kt sound okay?
Hello again, I noticed none of the charms were added in that I requested. If there's any left could I buy the rest of them?
Hello again, I noticed none of the charms were added in that I requested. If there's any left could I buy the rest of them?
Art Thread
Skins and Accent Thread
@wookieinmashoo

Ack, I don't know how I missed that. I'm waiting for the person above to respond for one of the charms but I can give you the price for all of them right now.

Lightning's Charm - 53g
Fire's Charm - 32g
Arcane's Charm - 62g
Shadow's Charm - 54g
Wind's Charm - 23g
@wookieinmashoo

Ack, I don't know how I missed that. I'm waiting for the person above to respond for one of the charms but I can give you the price for all of them right now.

Lightning's Charm - 53g
Fire's Charm - 32g
Arcane's Charm - 62g
Shadow's Charm - 54g
Wind's Charm - 23g
@Thundre it's okay, I don't know why I didn't notice sooner. I'll wait until the other person decided if they want the other one and pay for them all at once
@Thundre it's okay, I don't know why I didn't notice sooner. I'll wait until the other person decided if they want the other one and pay for them all at once
Art Thread
Skins and Accent Thread
@Thundre Haha yes I'm a huge Arcane fan!! that sounds great, I'll send you the gems for everything momentarily :)
@Thundre Haha yes I'm a huge Arcane fan!! that sounds great, I'll send you the gems for everything momentarily :)
y0r4chX.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14