Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Fellow Travellers Fodder Leveling
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 97 98
@Hiii

Good to send em over!
@Hiii

Good to send em over!
xx
Technoblade_Dragon.gif
xxx
xxx
Wilbur_Dragon_Flip.gif
whoops i happen to have 6 more,,, could i just send them to you to train as well?
whoops i happen to have 6 more,,, could i just send them to you to train as well?
1HKauy9.png
@Hiii
For sure!
@Hiii
For sure!
xx
Technoblade_Dragon.gif
xxx
xxx
Wilbur_Dragon_Flip.gif
@Hiii

Sending them back now
@Hiii

Sending them back now
xx
Technoblade_Dragon.gif
xxx
xxx
Wilbur_Dragon_Flip.gif
Number of Dragons: 20
Level To Reach: 7
Payment Method: 100kt

lot of dragons today ^^
Number of Dragons: 20
Level To Reach: 7
Payment Method: 100kt

lot of dragons today ^^
1HKauy9.png
@Hiii

Lol no worries, feel free to send them over!
@Hiii

Lol no worries, feel free to send them over!
xx
Technoblade_Dragon.gif
xxx
xxx
Wilbur_Dragon_Flip.gif
@Hiii

Sending them back now
@Hiii

Sending them back now
xx
Technoblade_Dragon.gif
xxx
xxx
Wilbur_Dragon_Flip.gif
@SinTriangle

Hey! I'll be a recurring customer. Can I get 10 dragons leveled to 10? That'll be 100g/kt!
@SinTriangle

Hey! I'll be a recurring customer. Can I get 10 dragons leveled to 10? That'll be 100g/kt!
What am I doing..?
@Victoriasfandoms

Of course, feel free to send them over! Would you like to pay in gems or treasure once I send them back, either is fine c:
@Victoriasfandoms

Of course, feel free to send them over! Would you like to pay in gems or treasure once I send them back, either is fine c:
xx
Technoblade_Dragon.gif
xxx
xxx
Wilbur_Dragon_Flip.gif
@SinTriangle

I don't know yet, probably treasure haha. I'll send them now! Do you mind if I put 20 in the PA? You ofc don't have to accept the extra 10 if you realize you can't quite get there, but whatever extra you do feel you can do, I want it to be there because I'll be heading off soon and I'll be gone most tomorrow so I want to make sure I get these fodder leveled. Can offer and extra 20kt for the special request!
@SinTriangle

I don't know yet, probably treasure haha. I'll send them now! Do you mind if I put 20 in the PA? You ofc don't have to accept the extra 10 if you realize you can't quite get there, but whatever extra you do feel you can do, I want it to be there because I'll be heading off soon and I'll be gone most tomorrow so I want to make sure I get these fodder leveled. Can offer and extra 20kt for the special request!
What am I doing..?
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 97 98