Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Hoard-10% LAH + LVL25 Service
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
open!
open!
ytyr.gif ======
======
======
======
======
FR+16
Sales/Trades Thread
your glitterfreeze halo for my Rockback Charger?
your glitterfreeze halo for my Rockback Charger?
oW2kpkm.gifYT4M6KH.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifJustAnotherFan
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.giffr + 3/est
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifimperial + wildclaw enthusiast

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifcredit
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifwishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSelling Level 25 Dragons
I have all of the Mire familiars, plus some others on your wanted list i can trade you? Just let me look up costs and things xD How much would you value your Festival Currency or Iron Treasure Chests or White Slime at? I would probably be interested in those.
I have all of the Mire familiars, plus some others on your wanted list i can trade you? Just let me look up costs and things xD How much would you value your Festival Currency or Iron Treasure Chests or White Slime at? I would probably be interested in those.
-insert cute signature here-

tDeKDnH.png
Hello! Do you have any of these: [quote][item=Filigree Rapier][item=polychromatic locket][item=scarlet sylvan headpiece][item=scarlet sylvan twist][item=psion mitts][item=night sky wing silks][item=black tulip flowerfall][item=Crazy Cat Dragon Starter Kit][item=opulent nightshade locket][item=pastel rose thorn banner][item=simple pearly wing cuffs][item=spectral fushia grasp][item=malign gambeson][item=charming sage lantern][item=furious leather boots][item=bloodscale tail guard] +literally any trickmurk or nocturne fest skin/accent[/quote] and would you perhaps be interested in [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3160993]item trades[/url]?
Hello! Do you have any of these:
Quote:
Filigree Rapier Polychromatic Locket Scarlet Sylvan Headpiece Scarlet Sylvan Twist Psion Mitts Night Sky Wing Silks Black Tulip Flowerfall Crazy Cat Dragon Starter Kit Opulent Nightshade Locket Pastel Rose Thorn Banner Simple Pearly Wing Cuffs Malign Gambeson Charming Sage Lantern Furious Leather Boots Bloodscale Tail Guard
+literally any trickmurk or nocturne fest skin/accent

and would you perhaps be interested in item trades?
kal. she/they. 22. fr+15.
UmbraWL.pngAmaranthineBL.pngApricitaIT.pngshapelight-prodart-sig.pngRevenantFD.pngDahliaDS.pngArchmageDSE.png
@JustAnotherFan
Sending CR

@Espoir
Of course, I value fest currency at 500t/0.5g per, Iron chests at 8g and White Slime at 7g

@shapelights
I'll have a look at my hoard
edit : Seems like I don't have the pieces you're looking for, except the Bloodscale Tail Guard
@JustAnotherFan
Sending CR

@Espoir
Of course, I value fest currency at 500t/0.5g per, Iron chests at 8g and White Slime at 7g

@shapelights
I'll have a look at my hoard
edit : Seems like I don't have the pieces you're looking for, except the Bloodscale Tail Guard
ytyr.gif ======
======
======
======
======
FR+16
Sales/Trades Thread
could i trade the following for a gladegift ambassador, frigid gem guardian, wandering aquarius, shadowstrike, ice egg, and a light egg? [item=ghostly rat lord][item=lightback slink][item=light aura][item=lightning aura][item=gilded compass][item=powered implants][skin=45780][item=Accent: Shining Savant][item=Skin: Sunlit Ruin][item=Accent: Light Counting][item=Accent: Heritage of Suns][item=Accent: Centellia][item=Skin: Storm Prince][item=Accent: voltvolley blitz][item=Accent: Lightttttata][item=Accent: Electric Assassin][item=Accent: Engage the Energy][item=Accent: Industrial organism]
could i trade the following for a gladegift ambassador, frigid gem guardian, wandering aquarius, shadowstrike, ice egg, and a light egg?

Ghostly Rat Lord Lightback Slink Light Aura Lightning Aura Gilded Compass Powered Implants Accent: Shining Savant Skin: Sunlit Ruin Accent: light counting Accent: Heritage of Suns Accent: Centellia Skin: Storm Prince Accent: voltvolley blitz Accent: Lightttttata Accent: Electric Assassin Accent: Engage The Energy Accent: Industrial organism
1HKauy9.png
@Hiii
Accepted, sending CR
@Hiii
Accepted, sending CR
ytyr.gif ======
======
======
======
======
FR+16
Sales/Trades Thread
Would you take the following for the rest of your 3 glitterfreeze halos? [item=Trailing Storm][skin=27556][skin=35023][skin=38390][skin=41104][skin=41103][item=King Quillrunner][item=Incense Mantle][item=Tricolor Viperpillar][item=Mechanical Destroyer] I came to a total of 605g LAH from my items, so can you just add ten magical shards if LAH doesn't go lower?
Would you take the following for the rest of your 3 glitterfreeze halos?

Trailing Storm King Quillrunner Incense Mantle Tricolor Viperpillar Mechanical Destroyer

I came to a total of 605g LAH from my items, so can you just add ten magical shards if LAH doesn't go lower?
oW2kpkm.gifYT4M6KH.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifJustAnotherFan
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.giffr + 3/est
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifimperial + wildclaw enthusiast

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifcredit
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifwishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSelling Level 25 Dragons
@Madhouse How much WW currency for your Fire, Plague, and Nature eggs?

edit: Sorry for the ping ;-;
@Madhouse How much WW currency for your Fire, Plague, and Nature eggs?

edit: Sorry for the ping ;-;
PSojku2.gifG9XvqXb.gifbWUZhOx.gif4IOVVSW.gifSGoOc5w.gif
@JustAnotherFan
Sure, sending CR

@Noivurn
It's fine, however I don't really need more WW currency!
@JustAnotherFan
Sure, sending CR

@Noivurn
It's fine, however I don't really need more WW currency!
ytyr.gif ======
======
======
======
======
FR+16
Sales/Trades Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21