Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Ravens free food pantry & item exchange
@Brightoptical

Hello again! I ran out of food once again and am wondering if I can get another stack of food of every type.
@Brightoptical

Hello again! I ran out of food once again and am wondering if I can get another stack of food of every type.
@GlitchMode you got it!

I'll put this on the main post soon but I'm running a bit low on food supplies and have a lot going on irl so I might have to halt the pantry for a lil bit soon!
@GlitchMode you got it!

I'll put this on the main post soon but I'm running a bit low on food supplies and have a lot going on irl so I might have to halt the pantry for a lil bit soon!
sh5xjiu.png 6JxFimx.png QRVupBA.png bYt72YT.png SEIqIGe.png 2VtxnMX.png o7CqYdD.png RDt6LqI.png EB9jVcQ.png oaolHwW.png
I am open for PWYW art commissions on my art shop!
@Brightoptical

Sorry for bothering you again. Is this still open, cause I ran out of food again. ;-; Is it possible for me to get food of every type?
@Brightoptical

Sorry for bothering you again. Is this still open, cause I ran out of food again. ;-; Is it possible for me to get food of every type?
@GlitchMode it's kinda open, I've been a bit pulled all over the place currently. Food is on it's way!
@GlitchMode it's kinda open, I've been a bit pulled all over the place currently. Food is on it's way!
sh5xjiu.png 6JxFimx.png QRVupBA.png bYt72YT.png SEIqIGe.png 2VtxnMX.png o7CqYdD.png RDt6LqI.png EB9jVcQ.png oaolHwW.png
@Brightoptical
I spend a lot of time in the coli and often get lots of food, are you accepting any donations to help with your food pantry? I'd be more than happy to send you some!
@Brightoptical
I spend a lot of time in the coli and often get lots of food, are you accepting any donations to help with your food pantry? I'd be more than happy to send you some!
0qQomSr.png
Saffron's Café - Food Shop
Fodder Leveling Services
Coli Crusader Dual Wielder
@Elisaria I'm not opposed to donations but you don't have to! Unless I get a sudden rush of people asking for food I should be able to hand out some free food for a while even while I'm busy till I can start routinely going to the coli again!
@Elisaria I'm not opposed to donations but you don't have to! Unless I get a sudden rush of people asking for food I should be able to hand out some free food for a while even while I'm busy till I can start routinely going to the coli again!
@Brightoptical

Hi! Would I be able to get a stack of Meat + Insects? I could donate 20 gems. :)
@Brightoptical

Hi! Would I be able to get a stack of Meat + Insects? I could donate 20 gems. :)
@Coleholio food is completely free! You don't have to donate unless you absolutely want to! Food should be on the way!
@Coleholio food is completely free! You don't have to donate unless you absolutely want to! Food should be on the way!
bump~
bump~
bump~
bump~