Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Ravens free food pantry & item exchange
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 67 68
@Brightoptical

Can i get a food stack of all the food categories?
@Brightoptical

Can i get a food stack of all the food categories?
@dragonplayer478 ya got it!
@dragonplayer478 ya got it!
sh5xjiu.png 6JxFimx.png QRVupBA.png bYt72YT.png SEIqIGe.png 2VtxnMX.png o7CqYdD.png RDt6LqI.png EB9jVcQ.png oaolHwW.png
I am open for PWYW art commissions on my art shop!
Just for ask, do you accept trading food that are used in den slot tasks with other food of same kind and points?
Just for ask, do you accept trading food that are used in den slot tasks with other food of same kind and points?
quwwzfK.png
He/Him | FRT+15 | Casual Player
Hoarder | Rhythm Gamer
pkPhZzo.png
@Narlord I don't need any extra food so afraid not (hence me offering free food do to my abundance of it). I do how ever take treasure, gems, or stuff from my wishlist for them
@Narlord I don't need any extra food so afraid not (hence me offering free food do to my abundance of it). I do how ever take treasure, gems, or stuff from my wishlist for them
sh5xjiu.png 6JxFimx.png QRVupBA.png bYt72YT.png SEIqIGe.png 2VtxnMX.png o7CqYdD.png RDt6LqI.png EB9jVcQ.png oaolHwW.png
bump~
bump~
Hello! Wondering if you have any of these you'd be willing to part with? [item=Scene: Remembrance][item=Prismatic token][item=messengers scroll][item=tertiary gene: flecks][item=summer swelter][item=Pearly Earrings of Chemistry] I'd love to trade art for these! <3 You can find my shop [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3217293#post_3217293]here[/url]
Hello! Wondering if you have any of these you'd be willing to part with?

Scene: Remembrance Prismatic Token Tertiary Gene: Flecks Summer Swelter Pearly Earrings of Chemistry

I'd love to trade art for these! <3 You can find my shop here
FObX7rS.png
73vKFNE.png
CbnK2Ej.png
ll0CfnD.png
Gf9Ba59.png
................................ aMzfVBq.png ................................ kBHm00y.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
3hKoziR.png
OPS7bfK.png
@enevera it appears I only have [item=Tertiary Gene: Flecks] but I do have 6 of them. I'd be willing to take art for them but I don't really have any normal human like ocs? I have a homestuck troll sona if you're alright drawing [url=https://toyhou.se/10691234.jadexs-oblivi]them[/url]?
@enevera it appears I only have Tertiary Gene: Flecks but I do have 6 of them.
I'd be willing to take art for them but I don't really have any normal human like ocs? I have a homestuck troll sona if you're alright drawing them?
@Brightoptical

That's fine, thank you much! I can def draw your sona!! :D I could get a bust done for you in a few days if that's alright?
@Brightoptical

That's fine, thank you much! I can def draw your sona!! :D I could get a bust done for you in a few days if that's alright?
FObX7rS.png
73vKFNE.png
CbnK2Ej.png
ll0CfnD.png
Gf9Ba59.png
................................ aMzfVBq.png ................................ kBHm00y.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
3hKoziR.png
OPS7bfK.png
@Brightoptical was wondering if you had a flecks gene (specifically the modern one) [item=Tertiary Gene: Flecks] that i could trade you for some old holiday apparel / familiars, I've got halos, space themed apparel and holiday familiars that you might not have yet. also if you have a hex noggle [item=hex noggle] you'd be willing to trade (for more fest stuff from me) that would be great [b]some stuff i'd be willing to trade below:[/b] [item=gladegift halo] or [item=feathery fallout] or [item=highland gem guardian] or[item=frigid gem guardian] or [item= starwood veil] i have others misc holiday apparel and familiars as well if you have something specific in mind or want to see more options. and if the prices dont match between our trade i can make up the difference, thanks!
@Brightoptical

was wondering if you had a flecks gene (specifically the modern one) Tertiary Gene: Flecks that i could trade you for some old holiday apparel / familiars, I've got halos, space themed apparel and holiday familiars that you might not have yet.

also if you have a hex noggle Hex Noggle you'd be willing to trade (for more fest stuff from me) that would be great

some stuff i'd be willing to trade below:

Gladegift Halo or Feathery Fallout or Highland Gem Guardian or Frigid Gem Guardian or Starwood Veil

i have others misc holiday apparel and familiars as well if you have something specific in mind or want to see more options. and if the prices dont match between our trade i can make up the difference, thanks!

putting this here for spacing reasons
i cant figure how to get this image
centered thanks
Vnj3K4F.png

Hello!

Spaaaaaaaaaccccinnggggg
@enevera sounds good to me!

@Flavourless I'm afraid someone's already claimed all of that gene that I have but I do have a hex noggle! I'd be willing to trade the familiar for the Gladegift Halo if that works for you?
@enevera sounds good to me!

@Flavourless I'm afraid someone's already claimed all of that gene that I have but I do have a hex noggle! I'd be willing to trade the familiar for the Gladegift Halo if that works for you?
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 67 68