Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Post-Hiatus Hoard Cleanout! (updated)
1 2 3 4 5
So, I just got back to Flight Rising after a long hiatus, and realized a bunch of old items I'd gathered from way back when go for a decent chunk of money now. So, I'm just going to list everything here. Ask me for prices on anything you're interested in; first come first serve.

Familiars:
(gone)

Skins/Accents:

Apparel:
(gone)
So, I just got back to Flight Rising after a long hiatus, and realized a bunch of old items I'd gathered from way back when go for a decent chunk of money now. So, I'm just going to list everything here. Ask me for prices on anything you're interested in; first come first serve.

Familiars:
(gone)

Skins/Accents:

Apparel:
(gone)
PFU56VO.png
@LuckyKitty

Hi! If I bought almost all of your festival apparel, what % discount could I expect?
@LuckyKitty

Hi! If I bought almost all of your festival apparel, what % discount could I expect?
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
[quote name="@Mahogi" date="2022-08-11 05:59:55" ] @LuckyKitty Hi! If I bought almost all of your festival apparel, what % discount could I expect? [/quote] What about 20% discount?
@Mahogi wrote on 2022-08-11 05:59:55:
@LuckyKitty

What about 20% discount?
PFU56VO.png
@LuckyKitty

Sounds good! I would like to buy all of them then, will take the familiars too :) Do I calculate the price myself or?
@LuckyKitty

Sounds good! I would like to buy all of them then, will take the familiars too :) Do I calculate the price myself or?
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
[quote name="@Mahogi" date="2022-08-11 15:23:51" ] @LuckyKitty Sounds good! I would like to buy all of them then, will take the familiars too :) Do I calculate the price myself or? [/quote] I'll calculate! Just know buying all of that is gonna be pretty expensive even with the discount, the fact that you're buying ALL of that is kind of boggling my mind lol
@Mahogi wrote on 2022-08-11 15:23:51:
@LuckyKitty

I'll calculate! Just know buying all of that is gonna be pretty expensive even with the discount, the fact that you're buying ALL of that is kind of boggling my mind lol
PFU56VO.png
[quote name="@Mahogi" date="2022-08-11 15:23:51" ] LuckyKitty Sounds good! I would like to buy all of them then, will take the familiars too :) Do I calculate the price myself or? [/quote] Alright with my calculations, all the familiars + all the apparel comes out to 1968 gems
@Mahogi wrote on 2022-08-11 15:23:51:
LuckyKitty

Alright with my calculations, all the familiars + all the apparel comes out to 1968 gems
PFU56VO.png
@LuckyKitty

Eh, I need to restock the festival items, so it's alright :)
I calculated 2349 LAH for all items and 20% discount looks to be 1879.2g, would 1880 gems be alright with you?
@LuckyKitty

I calculated 2349 LAH for all items and 20% discount looks to be 1879.2g, would 1880 gems be alright with you?
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
[quote name="Mahogi" date="2022-08-12 03:50:35" ] @LuckyKitty Eh, I need to restock the festival items, so it's alright :) I calculated 2349 LAH for all items and 20% discount looks to be 1879.2g, would 1880 gems be alright with you? [/quote] @mahogi oh yea that works
Mahogi wrote on 2022-08-12 03:50:35:
@LuckyKitty

@mahogi
oh yea that works
PFU56VO.png
@mahogi I was just looking through my hoard and realized there were 2 apparel pieces I forgot to list- would you be interested in these? [item=riot hazebeacon] [item=igneous iguana] These guys wouldn't get any discount tho. 60g each
@mahogi I was just looking through my hoard and realized there were 2 apparel pieces I forgot to list- would you be interested in these?
Riot Hazebeacon Igneous Iguana
These guys wouldn't get any discount tho. 60g each
PFU56VO.png
@LuckyKitty

Thank you, will pass on these this time!
@LuckyKitty

Thank you, will pass on these this time!
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
1 2 3 4 5