Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] 70+ UMAs; many retired
1 2 3
@KuroFae Sure! But you should know the accent's artist has (currently) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/skins?itemname=hundred+devils&collapse=1]4 copies up for 1 gem cheaper[/url], if you'd prefer to buy directly from them. [emoji=familiar heart size=1] @KaichouKai Sure thing! :D
@KuroFae Sure! But you should know the accent's artist has (currently) 4 copies up for 1 gem cheaper, if you'd prefer to buy directly from them.

@KaichouKai Sure thing! :D
Y7FuCx2.png
Hatchery ••• Freebies
Wind-Network.png vi4AQZs.png
Hello @Rauv
800 for ?
Hello @Rauv
800 for ?
7tMicCL.png
@Veelociraptor Sorry friend, I can't take less than 850 for that one since 850g was print price. I can do mixed payments though, if that helps?
@Veelociraptor Sorry friend, I can't take less than 850 for that one since 850g was print price. I can do mixed payments though, if that helps?
Y7FuCx2.png
Hatchery ••• Freebies
@Rauv I made a huge mistake, looking at your wares. Could you hold and for me? I've got a bid in an auction right now, so I can't spend any gems currently and I'll need some time to build up my gem supply for them. @_@

Also, would you perhaps be willing to go a bit lower since I'm wanting to get both of them? Perhaps 2800g for the pair instead? If not, that's fine. It'd just make the saving a bit easier. lol
@Rauv I made a huge mistake, looking at your wares. Could you hold and for me? I've got a bid in an auction right now, so I can't spend any gems currently and I'll need some time to build up my gem supply for them. @_@

Also, would you perhaps be willing to go a bit lower since I'm wanting to get both of them? Perhaps 2800g for the pair instead? If not, that's fine. It'd just make the saving a bit easier. lol
FsBkBFa.png

changing my username... eventually. lmao
@KittyAoba Ahaha, I know the feeling. I can definitely hold them for you, and I'm happy to take 2800g for the pair since you want them both. Would you like me to set up private auctions so you can grab them whenever you're able?

Good luck on your auction, by the way! :D
@KittyAoba Ahaha, I know the feeling. I can definitely hold them for you, and I'm happy to take 2800g for the pair since you want them both. Would you like me to set up private auctions so you can grab them whenever you're able?

Good luck on your auction, by the way! :D
Y7FuCx2.png
Hatchery ••• Freebies
@Rauv A PA would be wonderful, thank you. I'll let you know if I need an extension or not, but I'll be working on getting up the gems as fast as possible. And thank you for being willing to lower the price. <3

Thank you for the luck wishes. <333
@Rauv A PA would be wonderful, thank you. I'll let you know if I need an extension or not, but I'll be working on getting up the gems as fast as possible. And thank you for being willing to lower the price. <3

Thank you for the luck wishes. <333
FsBkBFa.png

changing my username... eventually. lmao
@Rauv Hello! Would you be willing to sell for 1.2kg?
@Rauv Hello! Would you be willing to sell for 1.2kg?
@Harmonywish That'll work. :D I'll send you a PA.
@Harmonywish That'll work. :D I'll send you a PA.
Y7FuCx2.png
Hatchery ••• Freebies
Hello, @Rauv, I'm interested in buying the accent 'my last two brain cells' for 850 gems. Is it alright if I send you a CR? Wanted to let you know since I'm about 100 gems short at the moment (but should have the final 100 by the end of the day) and probably can't purchase it in less than five hours or so.
Hello, @Rauv, I'm interested in buying the accent 'my last two brain cells' for 850 gems. Is it alright if I send you a CR? Wanted to let you know since I'm about 100 gems short at the moment (but should have the final 100 by the end of the day) and probably can't purchase it in less than five hours or so.
DC3-D8-F65-FC03-47-C6-83-A5-A2419-F240-A5-F.png h e l l o !

- i'm archaeon
- just returned to FR
CC19-EF2-A-C4-C3-4-E38-9683-7-D2-C3-A6494-D0.png .

- he/him or they/them.
- hoards random dragons with little apparent value
46-B7589-F-497-A-4-E36-9-BE9-A2325-C324553.png
@archaeon Hi! Yes, that's totally fine. I'm happy to hold it for you for a few days if you like -- no stress. :)
@archaeon Hi! Yes, that's totally fine. I'm happy to hold it for you for a few days if you like -- no stress. :)
Y7FuCx2.png
Hatchery ••• Freebies
1 2 3