Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF]Crystal City UMA [FT]UMAs
1 2 3 4 5
@End0scrypt Would you be willing to do the aerborne + glitterfreeze halo + 2.6kg? Sorry for the trouble, those are the two that I am pending for outfits I have planned for my projects.
@End0scrypt Would you be willing to do the aerborne + glitterfreeze halo + 2.6kg? Sorry for the trouble, those are the two that I am pending for outfits I have planned for my projects.
.........yXeW32a.pngroSXxhB.pngXNa7Q9o.png ...........
@iskaeil yes I would absolutely!
@iskaeil yes I would absolutely!

dFnwkLI.png
HkhtXgT.png
tNgQJvM.png

7A7cEAI.png
FObX7rS.png
oouioVf.png
O9f7K2d.png Slow replies! Pls be patient!
@End0scrypt All good then c: I'll note on my post that it is reserved for you! I will add that the only way this reservation would be called off is if someone actually had either the top 2 UMAs I've been searching for (Thunderer and Crystal City) and wanted to trade, but given I've been looking for them on and off for over 6 months I don't expect that to happen lol.
@End0scrypt All good then c: I'll note on my post that it is reserved for you! I will add that the only way this reservation would be called off is if someone actually had either the top 2 UMAs I've been searching for (Thunderer and Crystal City) and wanted to trade, but given I've been looking for them on and off for over 6 months I don't expect that to happen lol.
@iskaeil sounds good! And totally get the skins that you’re after being a high priority, I wish you luck in finding them!
@iskaeil sounds good! And totally get the skins that you’re after being a high priority, I wish you luck in finding them!

dFnwkLI.png
HkhtXgT.png
tNgQJvM.png

7A7cEAI.png
FObX7rS.png
oouioVf.png
O9f7K2d.png Slow replies! Pls be patient!
[center][emoji=clownfish size=1][/center]
1 2 3 4 5