Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | S/T Lots of UMAs (16 April)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@Carolynmbp

I'll nab! I see somebody else was interested so I can spice up the offer a bit too, I'll send an egg along with my CR.

Also funny enough the artist reached out to me for a commission recently so I'm somewhat familiar with her work, absolutely adore it honestly. Mourning looks fantastic with that accent on!
@Carolynmbp

I'll nab! I see somebody else was interested so I can spice up the offer a bit too, I'll send an egg along with my CR.

Also funny enough the artist reached out to me for a commission recently so I'm somewhat familiar with her work, absolutely adore it honestly. Mourning looks fantastic with that accent on!
mlCZXSG.png
@Carolynmbp Thank you for the price check! I'm afraid I don't have the funds, so I'll have to pass, but it is a beautiful skin. :)
@Carolynmbp Thank you for the price check! I'm afraid I don't have the funds, so I'll have to pass, but it is a beautiful skin. :)
4RG2VpU.png
[quote name="osteophagy" date="2022-04-05 05:44:19" ] Also funny enough the artist reached out to me for a commission recently so I'm somewhat familiar with her work, absolutely adore it honestly. Mourning looks fantastic with that accent on! [/quote] That's so funny! She's the only artist I've ever approached for a commission - I need something absolutely *fabulous* for my girl here (because she deserves nothing less), and I want something that's completely different from her sister (next to her in my lair). And every time I thought about what I wanted to do with her, I thought... what would @Elextra do? So I finally took that as the sign it was, and asked her to take on the project. [i](Yes, when you're finished painting - I know! There's no rush, my friend! LOL)[/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/4021][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/41/4021_350.png[/img][/url]
osteophagy wrote on 2022-04-05 05:44:19:

That's so funny! She's the only artist I've ever approached for a commission - I need something absolutely *fabulous* for my girl here (because she deserves nothing less), and I want something that's completely different from her sister (next to her in my lair). And every time I thought about what I wanted to do with her, I thought... what would @Elextra do? So I finally took that as the sign it was, and asked her to take on the project. (Yes, when you're finished painting - I know! There's no rush, my friend! LOL)

4021_350.png
C A R O L Y N M B P
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
@Drachenhort

1250g
@Drachenhort

1250g
C A R O L Y N M B P
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
@Wendiferous

is still available, for 1.5kg. :)
@Wendiferous

is still available, for 1.5kg. :)
C A R O L Y N M B P
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
Okay, I believe I am fully caught up in responding to inquiries and sending CRs.

I'll update availability/sold items later.
Okay, I believe I am fully caught up in responding to inquiries and sending CRs.

I'll update availability/sold items later.
C A R O L Y N M B P
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
@Carolynmbp ah ty! could i just get nobility then? i've got 8 noc eggs, which would be 2080g.
@Carolynmbp ah ty! could i just get nobility then? i've got 8 noc eggs, which would be 2080g.
GkfDmNh.png
@Pachirisu

I've sent a CR, and thanks for the eggs. :)
@Pachirisu

I've sent a CR, and thanks for the eggs. :)
C A R O L Y N M B P
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
@Carolynmbp
Eek! Would you be able to hold Golden Lotus for a few hours? I'm at work currently and will gladly buy the gems for the skin when I get home!
@Carolynmbp
Eek! Would you be able to hold Golden Lotus for a few hours? I'm at work currently and will gladly buy the gems for the skin when I get home!
tumblr_inline_nq0r70U4Ck1syr94a_500.png
@Wendiferous

No problem. I'm happy to hold it - and will send you a PM. No rush to answer; I completely understand that work needs to happen. :)
@Wendiferous

No problem. I'm happy to hold it - and will send you a PM. No rush to answer; I completely understand that work needs to happen. :)
C A R O L Y N M B P
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16